Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tiger

Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.

My First Offline Meeting

Posted 06-25-2010 at 08:38 PM by Tiger

So I have finally met the guy that I have been talking with offline. I was nervous as hell and hyperventilating but Nixie calmed me down. Thank you so much Nixie!! *hugs*

I left with my bag of goodies and went off to the prearranged rastaurant. As soon as I went into the parking lot, a police officer started following me. My reaction was "FUCK I'm going to be on To Catch a Predator!" The officer walked right by me so I kept packing my stuff up and saw the guy walk into the restaurant. I went inside to meet him and ordered.

During the meal, we were talking (or he was talking) about how I got into this type of stuff and what I like to do until we finished eating. I was feeling very comfortable so I followed him to his house. When I got there, I was greeted by one of this cats, which I am allergic to. I love cats and never let my allergies bother me.

We then went into his play area, sat on his couch and talked for a bit. We talked about what he does, what I like and don't like, the rules of BDSM, and other safety stuff. All of my fears went away after the chat.

When we were finished chatting, he turned off the lights and turned on some music while I stripped. He then told me to go over to one of the St. Andrew's Crosses and he cuffed me in. After I was cuffed in, he put a blindfold on me which made the anticipation of what was coming and when great. He flogged, paddled, spanked, caned, Wartenburg wheeled, whipped, and cropped me. It felt so good! The floogers that he used didn't hurt very much. I liked the paddle, spankings, whippings, and Wartenburg wheel. The wheel tickled until he pushed harder. I like the marks from the wheel, there's a bunch of spots all over my back! Sometimes he would grab my hair, pull me head back, and push it into the cross.

After a while, I started feeling really light headed and felt like I was going to pass out. I asked him if we could stop. He unhooked me from the cross and had me lay down on the floor. He explained that I went into subspace. While I was laying on the floor, he put my cuffs on me. YAY! I am still wearing them as I type this. :P He stuck his finger on my pussy and felt how wet I was!

When I was no longer light headed, he sat down on the couch while I kneeled in front of him. He took off his pants and underwear and showed me his winky. He started rubbing it and then had me start rubbing it. Shortly after, I started sucking on it. My very first blowjob! :blush: I started doing what I saw in the videos that I watched. He grabbed my hair and started moving my head. He pushed it in really far and I started gagging. He then told me how to stop from gagging while giving him the same amount of pleasure. I started getting better at it and he told me to go faster. After a few seconds, he stopped me and finished himself off. Damn I suck at that. He had me swallow it and I almost threw up 3 times. After I swallowed it, he gave me some water to take away the taste. The whole time, I was trying not to bite it or break it.

We then talked about a few more things but my allergies started getting worse so I had to go. Overall, I had a really good time and after a few more times, if we do decide to keep going, I will feel really comfortable with him and not be so shy. I am still wearing my cuffs! I like them and I think I will like them better when they are broken in.

YAY!

TIGER OUT! Loving the marks!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 10356 Comments 20
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 20

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Very nice to read, and really awesome you had such a good time!
    So good to also hear you can feel confortable around him, even more since you have been really scared and careful.
    In the end that's what pays off Now go and enjoy it
  2. Old Comment
    YAY TIGEY :3

I'm glad you had a great time
  3. Old Comment
    Glad you had a great time!
  4. Old Comment
    OMG TIGER.

Hi.
  5. Old Comment
    Omfg!! YAY!! *happy dance* *parties*
    Finally!! And woman, I love you ^_^ for being so confident and strong, and brave enough :3
  6. Old Comment
    Wow Tigey, I'm glad it went well. I'm glad you got over yourr nervousness too
  7. Old Comment
    Thanks! I had a lot of fun. After I went into his play area, he told me I did almost everything wrong when I was meeting someone for this kind of thing. :O
  8. Old Comment
    I am SOOOO incredibly PROUD OF YOU!!!

*sniffles*

I am soo glad you listened to the advice we all had to give. And seriously I personally think you did just fine. He can have his opinions. But I think you asked the right "questions" I advised you to ask. And meeting first. If he thinks otherwise then let him. It is ALL about you feeling safe and comfortable. Not only about his pleasure. But about YOU too. When you have questions YOU ASK THEM. Never feel as if you shouldn't just because you consider yourself submissive. He should always respect your inquisitive mind and your knowledge of needing to know more especially when it is your first time. And totally "ignorant" of Real life situations in that area. You can only read so much to prepare youself. Sometimes a mentor is better suited to help you learn than jumping straight to a Real Life Dom. And if he is willing to mentor you that is great. And patience. Always Patience Luv Bug.

In MY eyes you did well and right in all the areas you need to because it was RIGHT FOR YOU Noone else but you can decide that. Not him or me or anyone else. Be true to yourself always.

Great Job babe. <3
    Updated 06-26-2010 at 09:05 AM by Nixie
  9. Old Comment
    Thanks Nixie. *hugs*

He did encourage me to ask lots of questions. About the part that he said I did wrong, he said that it would have been safer to have someone to call and say that I will call this person at X:00. If I don't, they will call the police. I did have someone to call just in case but I didn't get a time that I was going to call.

He did also say that I shouldn't get into dom/sub stuff for about a year since I have never done anything offline with someone else. I don't quite know what I like and don't like but I should try stuff to see and go from there.
  10. Old Comment
    HAHA you did have someone to call!!! ME remember I told you that!!!

*giggles*
  11. Old Comment
    Yah pretty sure half of Lounge chat woulda been all RAH if you hadn't come back online. Not that any of us know how to contact anyone to find you, but still!
  12. Old Comment
    NIXIE KNOWS!!! Right Nixie? Shh don't tell anyone.
  13. Old Comment
    Nixie is da best mommy! I luvs her
  14. Old Comment
    OMG Nixie is my naughty mommy! <3
  15. Old Comment
    :O

ummm

hehe

GOT MILF?
  16. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tiger View Comment
    OMG Nixie is my naughty mommy! <3

o.O does that make us brother and sister?
  17. Old Comment
    Me in real life -------> o.o

(:
  18. Old Comment
    o.o You don't like it?
  19. Old Comment
    Tiger, I LOVE this blog. You better do more!!!
  20. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tiger View Comment
    o.o You don't like it?
    *hugs*

I was just shocked Tiger dear.

If you're happy and safe, I'm happy for you.