Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Sarge90

Rate this Entry

Well hung... (or how I learned to stop worrying and love the camera)

Posted 08-05-2013 at 03:06 AM by Sarge90

Ok, I wasn't sure if I should make this a thread or not, but I figured it's safest here...

I've been thinking (a dangerous pastime) and I want to start an album on here... The reasons behind that are threefold:

1. I'm curious to see what people think of my body (I used to get a lot of compliments, not that I really believed them)

2. I want to see if I've still got the bottle to 'show off' (especially when I can't show the part of me I'm most proud of)

3. I want an excuse to make hangman a little more exciting...

And to do this I may need some help... I will need somebody to play hangman with, or several people... I'll use the album to document the game, and I might include several games... So, all I want to know is what do you all think of the idea for the album, and if you want a game of dirty hangman (even a group of players works, I can modify it) then let me know on Skype... Cheers
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1295 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I think this is a genuis idea!! As I have been curious as to what you look like (:

And, am I the only one who doesn't quite know what this dirty hangman game is? I am intrigued though! And you must have known when you said "I need a person, or several people", who it was going to be who replied
  2. Old Comment
    I did figure you and rose... And maybe a few others... would be curious about how I look...

Ah, not necessarily, I knew I'd get a reply from you, but I didn't know who else would reply
  3. Old Comment
    Ahh I'm mad at myself for being so predictable!
  4. Old Comment
    What can I say? I'm just that irresistible ;p