Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Me, My Brain, and I...

I'm a really random person. I figured that making a blog would increase that possibility of having a random stalker stalk me and that's why I made it... I think.
Rate this Entry

Omfgs!! Potato chips! :o

Posted 12-19-2010 at 02:25 PM by Aivey

Okay, so I have a blog, and I admit, I totally forgot about its existence. I haven't posted in quite a while, so I decided to post this one as I just HAD to post something.

First off, I just want to thank my Master, Loman (aka: Ian, Sabretooth, the awesome guy with the trillby) You're amazing, thank you for being understanding, being here for me no matter what, and for making me happy. I love you.

So secondly off (teehee i think I like the sound of improper <fucked up> transitions), I redecorated my profile, yays It took quite a while, and now everything is all pastelly.. It looks babynursureyesque (and I highly doubt that's even a fucking word) but I like it :3 I'm thinking of redecorating my blog, but I can't think of any color schemes that suit me, so if you have any ideas, please do share them with me.

Thirdly off, It's christmas in less than a week!! +freaks out+ so Merry Christmas to all, hope you guys all get awesome presents (yes, I'm a firm believer that christmas exists for the sole purpose of presents. naughty naughty me).

Fourthly off, I have nothing better to say so I guess I'll stop rambling. You may be wondering why my title is "OMFG!! POTATO CHIPS! :O" and to be honest, I really don't know myself, I just felt like putting them there. Well actually, I just thought of a reason. I guess it's because potato chips are carbolicious (and I doubt that's a fucking word too), and I love them so very much.

and FINALLY, if you actually bothered reading this far, I love you. Now go ask santa for a cookie (perhaps a cum covered one). Merry Christmas to all, thank you for reading
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1573 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Go do your homework Ivy and stop procrastinating xP <3
  2. Old Comment
    Merry Christmas to you too! And good to see another one of your bloggies!
  3. Old Comment
    lol It seems that Dan knows you too well
    Thanks for the kind words though

xXx