Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > nellybell

Rate this Entry

eternity

Posted 06-08-2010 at 12:13 PM by nellybell

Soo I have only two days of school left! yay! BUt there is a problem >.< I am stuck in almost 4 hours of study halls a day because most of my classes are done and I'm exempt from tests. I was wondering if anyone out there in GD land has any lovely ideas for things to amuse me? (Non sexual >.< I'm not talking about dares here at all) I am going to start doing crazy stuff soon I fear .... >.>
The other day I got a hold of someones yearbook and started writing >.> by the time I was done there was almost a page full and doodles every where, it look a little like a 3-year-old hijacker her yearbook >.<
It did make me laugh though. I tried to draw a flask for chem and it ended up looking like a volcano ^^
Oh and one other thing. Am I the only one who has issues sighning peoples yearbooks? I can NEVER think of what to write especially when I don't talk to the person a whole lot >.<
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2103 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Let's see, 4 boring hours a day, exempt from tests, want a lovely idea for amusement, non-sexual, and not a dare at all.

Why not ask to take the tests, you know, 'just for practice and fun'!
  2. Old Comment
    I did the same with a notebook. I drew on everything. And passed notebooks betweek my "girls" Was fun.

DOODLES!!!

Then I doodled on me.. And got into trouble. Bad Nixie
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DaVance View Comment
    Let's see, 4 boring hours a day, exempt from tests, want a lovely idea for amusement, non-sexual, and not a dare at all.

Why not ask to take the tests, you know, 'just for practice and fun'!
    *tilts head and blinks* Did you like skip being a teenager? take the test.... *shakes head*

Annyywhooo nixie I think I am just going to end up killing a notebook xD maybe I'll put anything good on here =P and shame on you for drawing on yourself! *puts on long sleeves to have her boredom doodles *
  4. Old Comment
    Watch youtube videos on your laptop!

I'm like the yearbook writing Queen. People ask me to write their thank you cards for them also. I'm good with quick BS.
  5. Old Comment
    Why are you "exempt from tests"? It sounds as though everybody else must take the tests but for some unknown reason you are "special" and do not have to take them. This leaves a lot to the imagination as there are many possibilities.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DaVance View Comment
    Why are you "exempt from tests"? It sounds as though everybody else must take the tests but for some unknown reason you are "special" and do not have to take them. This leaves a lot to the imagination as there are many possibilities.
    Or it's as simple as it is a really easy class and I have a high average. It's a local test, not state so I don't have to take it. I'm also not the only one exempt.
    @ Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeets. would you like to come here and sign for me?? xD One problem with the laptop idea too. I don't have one xD so that might cause a few issues <3