Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > nellybell

Rate this Entry

Dren

Posted 06-05-2010 at 09:48 PM by nellybell

Sooo I just got back from going out to the movies with friends to see Splice. We ended up changing last minute and actually went to the theater. I forgot my I.D. like a dumbass so we got tickets to go see Prince of Persia. To make a long story short, we snuck into Splice. (more or less just walked in but whatever xD)
.....We sooooo should have stuck with Prince of Persia......
There is a reason this movie is rated R >.<
I'm not going to give away what happpens so for those who want to actually see it (I almost recomend you don't if you're not into fucked up movies), but if you do want to know you can PM me or just look it up for what happens xD
But this offically has the most awkward sex scene EVER. Followed by the funniest 'walked in on by GF' moment ever. then followed later by another awkward scene. The one scene will forever be burned into my memory >.<
Aside from that I actually thought the movie was pretty good. It isn't what it seems like in the comercials. It isn't some movie where the monster escapes and they chase after it in some epic way. You actually almost feel bad for 'it' at certian points.
All in all I actually liked it pretty well up until that one scene (I've never seen a movie that can make an entire theater crowd groan at once.) I wouldn't really recomend it to anyone who find uhh certain sex things disturbing though.
Oh and if you like Adrien Brody, you get to see his butt btw. if thats any incentive xD
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2129 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I haven't seen Splice, but I can say, Prince of Persia was awesome. And from your review of of Splice, you probably should of seen Prince of Persia. Hot guys, hot girls (well, just one really...). The story line was okay, and the actions seens were not epic... but still a good movie. And did I mention the hot people? Yeah, they are like... *jaw drops*
  2. Old Comment
    hahaha though I'm sure the guys I was with wouldn't have been so happy about they're being only one girl but the hot guys sound nice xD I'm hopiing maybe next weekend I can maybe see that
  3. Old Comment
    Prince of Persia was amazing =D *goes to look up a detail synopsis of Splice*
    Posted 06-06-2010 at 03:18 AM by CollaredBlondie CollaredBlondie is offline
  4. Old Comment
    THE DUDE HAD SEX WITH THE FROG WOMAN, DOESN'T HE?
  5. Old Comment
    gosh now you people are making me want to go and see P.O.P. it did look pretty good for a movie more directed at guys....
    CollaredBlondie I hope it didn't disturb you too much =P