Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average.

Sharing a fantasy

Posted 11-06-2014 at 10:02 AM by Rose_Angel

I want to be stripped. I want to have all privileges taken away. No furniture, no hot water when taking a shower, no cold water to drink, no computer/internet/tablet/tv/books/entertainment of any sort. No clothes, with the exception of underwear with the harshest wedgie I could give myself. And of course, absolutely no cumming, or even edging.

Along with this, every restroom break would have to be earned with at least 15 minutes of kneeling prior to using it.

With the...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.00 average.

Cancelling Christmas

Posted 11-30-2014 at 01:36 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:37 AM by Butterfly

Two weeks ago, after a really horrible day, I decided that I was going to cancel Christmas. Now, for some, this may seem like it really was just an exaggeration, or that it isn't a big deal, but for me, it really is a big deal to say something like that.

Christmas for me is a big deal. I start my Christmas shopping in September, my tree goes up on November 12, I buy and make gifts for everybody, my mom and I spend an entire weekend baking right before Christmas, I start listening to Christmas
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 4.00 average.

Christmas Wishes

Posted 12-24-2014 at 10:17 AM by Tease
Updated 12-24-2014 at 10:00 AM by Tease

CHRISTMAS GREETINGS

Merry Christmas to everyone on this wonderful site, especially those I get to speak to regularly. This year has been a tough one for me moving into a new job role that quickly turned to hell as the pressure to deliver projects on time increased and resulted with my eventual collapse through exhaustion.

Since that calmed down and I've been back to the site I've forged some new friendships with some truely remarkable people and I want to say a few words...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	butterfly.jpg
Views:	1227
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	259   Click image for larger version

Name:	Frosty.jpg
Views:	1262
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	260   Click image for larger version

Name:	jlstockton25.jpg
Views:	1270
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	261   Click image for larger version

Name:	Red.jpg
Views:	1294
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	262  
Whiny Weasel Hunter
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.00 average.

Three months: A tortured monkey

Posted 03-09-2015 at 11:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Well today is a very special day …

Three months ago, I somehow convinced a very special monkey to get tangled in my net and submit to both Asslvr and I. We started with just an edge bank, but it later turned into a whole lot more.

It sure has been an adventure.

The last three months have been quite a learning experience for all three of us.

I agree,
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	happy-3-months-anniversary-now-lets-dance.jpg
Views:	374
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	298  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average.

Back to San Francisco

Posted 03-15-2015 at 05:51 PM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

New York was an interesting adventure in many ways. Decided that I needed change in my life and am now back in the Bay Area.

If anyone wants to meet up or something I would love to hang out.
SysOp
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.00 average.

Facing fears and pushing limits: Self Esteem

Posted 05-06-2015 at 05:45 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 05-09-2015 at 01:23 PM by Butterfly

I am back from my break and ready to continue talking about facing my fears and pushing my limits. Let's get started, shall we?

I have never thought myself to be attractive or sexy. I am overweight and have been told all my life that I am fat, ugly, etc. I have really bad self esteem and self confidence, and so when it comes to getting naked in front of somebody, I do everything I can to stall or prevent it from happening.

Even on our first two trips together, I was too
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.00 average.

HID - Blackmail

Posted 08-08-2015 at 05:54 PM by RiskyFlame
Tags blackmail, hid

Standard Blog Notes:
  • Critize me. I won't edit the blog, but I love to learn new things.
  • In case of something completely dangerous written, please address me. In this case, the blog entry will be adjusted.
  • This blog entry is written purely for my entertainment and others (if any). So don't take my word for it when I advise any kind of thing.
Specified Blog Notes:
  • Be aware! This is my first 'real' blog subject. Also, the first time I write such a thing. Any kind of criticism is wanted, but be friendly
Longtime User
Posted in How I Do