Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > CandiChris

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Slave Diary Entry - 7 - 10/06/13

Posted 06-09-2013 at 08:20 AM by CandiChris

Today was a relatively empty day, just played some counterstrike online and slept. Nothing special.. Talked to mistress about our next meet and yeah
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Slave Diary Entry - 6 - 09/06/13

Posted 06-08-2013 at 07:42 PM by CandiChris

I have become very undisciplined in my diary entries and as such I must apologize to all GetDare users but most importantly my magnificent and beautiful mistress.

We (Mistress and I) Took to the streets in an attempt to find an adult store that suits our buying needs, the first store was basically vanilla, nothing fetish or bdsm based.. dissapointing but none the less we continue down the road. Upon entering the second we approached the clerk and enquired about their range of male chastity...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Diary Entry 4 and 5 -

Posted 06-06-2013 at 04:13 AM by CandiChris

It has been another 2 days.. Ive been at this golfing resort, no net apart from in the business section and no contact with my mistress.. well thats a lie.. she contacted me to say she was with her boyfriend for the past 4 days and thats why she hasnt been able to reply. Which was then followed by her sleeping. Now please don't get me wrong.. I am truly happy for her that she has someone she can hold dear and be with in a physical setting and by no means am I saying that she should live for me because...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

About me.

Posted 05-24-2013 at 08:47 PM by CandiChris

Alright.. where to start..

As a child and a young adolescent I found experimenting with pain, bondage, public and humiliation to be very thrilling and as such I participated in those activities. I shall name a few:

- CBT (Sounding, Hitting, Tying, And anything pain related)
- Bondage (Major limbs and cbt primarily)
- Humiliation (Shoe/toilet cleaning, public streaking etc)

Now those are merely a summary and theres alot more throughout my life...
Posted in Uncategorized