Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

1000 Edge Challenge

Posted 07-08-2013 at 06:01 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 07-09-2013 at 06:04 PM by Rose_Angel

About a year ago, my best friend from gD, Frosty, who isn't very active on here anymore, had a 1000 edge challenge. She joked and told me to do one. I said no, but decided to do a 500 edge challenge.

The difference then, is that the person who I called Master at the time, in real life, knew I was doing a 500 edge challenge, but still ordered me to cum occasionally, and didn't know at first that I was going to Dravot on gD to get challenges for each of the hundred.

My previous...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.25 average.

May Edge and Orgasm Challenge

Posted 05-30-2013 at 12:31 PM by Rose_Angel

Just a quick recap from my previous blog as to what this challenge was. Dravot assigned me 32 edges a week for the first four weeks of May, and 32 orgasms for the last week of may. These were all to be exact counts, and there were no preset punishments. I was also allowed to have one orgasm a week for free granted my room was clean, and I could earn a second per week if I spent 32 minutes in the corner ahead of time.

On the first week:

From Sunday to Friday, I had a total...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average.

Slave to Free to Slightly Controlled

Posted 04-29-2013 at 03:28 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 04-29-2013 at 03:32 PM by Rose_Angel

Okay, so many people who regularly visit my blogs already know something I've never publicly announced on getDare. And I'm sure many, from reading my blogs, were able to figure it out.

Most of my reports on here have been reports to Dravot, and that is of course for a reason. Last summer, my "lesbian lover," Frosty, and I decided to compete in who could be more submissive, via The Sub Wars. Before this, I had already had asked Dravot for several dares, and was becoming good...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Make Up Reports to Dravot

Posted 04-17-2013 at 09:19 AM by Rose_Angel

Second 4 hours plugged, April 6th

Sir, I came to the conclusion last night, that I had to put the plug in and wear my cuffs while I was sleeping, in order to have even a chance at completing everything I said I was going to complete (with exception of spanking task as already discussed with you) over spring break.

So, around 1:45 am, I lubed up my anal beads with toothpaste in the same manner as last time. At first, I put a little paste on the first 3 beads, but I examined...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

4 Hours with Plugged Ass and Cuffed

Posted 04-01-2013 at 04:51 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 04-01-2013 at 05:13 PM by Rose_Angel

This report is for one of the things I offered to do for Dravot for failing his last dare he set me, which you can read about here if interested, but below is the quote showing what this task was that I've reported on below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBrat89
I will wear my butt plug for two more 4 hour sessions sometime over spring break, not necessarily on the same day, and will hold my bladder during these sessions. Also, in recognition that I did not apply toothpaste to my clit hourly, I will liberally apply toothpaste
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Report to Dravot for Failed Dare

Posted 03-25-2013 at 06:40 PM by Rose_Angel

Sir, I had my alarm set for 7:30 am this morning, however when I woke up, it was 8:10. I sincerely hope it was acceptable to go ahead and use the restroom immediately at this time, as I did. After that, I went back to my room to get my anal beads. As I was cleaning them, I started feeling a bit dizzy and such, as I had quite an unhealthy sugary desert last night, and hadn’t eaten yet. I also needed to go poo. So, I finished cleaning it, went poo (which a little blood came as I was a bit constipated,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Punishment for Failing Denial Challenge

Posted 01-02-2013 at 07:22 AM by Rose_Angel

So, for anyone that has listened to my spanking recordings, and as information for those who haven't, I hadn't cum since November 13th. I decided that I wanted to challenge myself not to cum for the rest of the year.

Even without cumming, I still greatly enjoy edging, as it's still somewhat of a minor release, at least of vaginal juices, even if it's not an orgasm. Well, a few nights ago, I failed my own challenge and had an orgasm on the night of the 27th. I don't even remember hitting...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized