Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Friends

Posted 08-31-2010 at 07:04 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I currently have 69 friends on this site. You may go back to your regularly scheduled lives.
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Maybe, just maybe (a short, maybe long, view of my life for the past 10 days)

Posted 08-31-2010 at 06:43 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

About 10 days ago I announced that I would be less active on the site. I am back at school and really don't have much time for GD. But I have a few free moments tonight to pretty much review what has happened in these ten long and good days.

I have been making a lot of new friends. Some by peer luck, others by friends who live closer together, others by living close to them. It really has been fun. I have now two really large support groups and it really has been helping. I have...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Less around here

Posted 08-23-2010 at 07:16 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Hey everyone. I told everyone on the staff here yesterday, but I will be less active on getDare. I will still be around, maybe once or twice a day, but it won't be like this summer. In the past few months, I have grown increasingly tired of the site at times. With the start of school, it is a good excuse to just ease my getDare schedule. I still want to be a member of the staff, but I just need to take a real breather. So the morale of the story is while I still will be around here, it won't be...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hamlet 2

Posted 08-19-2010 at 07:07 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

So I watched Hamlet 2 for the first time this evening and it was awesome! I am not much a theater guy; however, I just found it really entertaining (and a bit sacrilegious, but I enjoy that from time to time). I mean like, what a great f'ing movie!

Well I shall be off, I haven't eaten yet
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Old blogs

Posted 08-18-2010 at 02:01 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I was just looking through some old blogs. They made me smile
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Breaking news!!!!

Posted 08-17-2010 at 09:41 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I had a sandwich tonight....maybe my best ever.
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Meteor shower tonight and I can't watch outside

Posted 08-12-2010 at 10:41 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

So I went outside to watch the meteor shower tonight. I had to come straight inside because they are using the mosquito killer. While I do hate mosquitoes (and they have been rampant this year), why do they need to do that tonight. I mean, this isn't a shock that it was going to happen tonight!

End rawr
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized