Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Maybe, just maybe (a short, maybe long, view of my life for the past 10 days)

Posted 08-31-2010 at 06:43 PM by Manbearpig

About 10 days ago I announced that I would be less active on the site. I am back at school and really don't have much time for GD. But I have a few free moments tonight to pretty much review what has happened in these ten long and good days.

I have been making a lot of new friends. Some by peer luck, others by friends who live closer together, others by living close to them. It really has been fun. I have now two really large support groups and it really has been helping. I have a bunch of older kids who roomed right by where I live this year (they knew each other from the previous year) and of course my old friends from last year. It really has been nice. And once clubs start back up and everything as well as work, that will be even more.

I really have been looking a lot into my faith recently (in a good way). I won't get into specifics, but it really has been helpful having kids active in a certain club nearby. I would have never gone to this thing in the first place and I am meeting a lot of cool people there as well.

But the best thing so far is maybe, just maybe, I have found a girl that might have positive mutual interests and stuff like that. I mean a girl that is really compatible. Of course, in the past there has been girls. But this girl just seems different. Maybe I am getting ahead of myself, but regardless of how it goes, the future is looking brighter than it was before.

To those I haven't spoke too in awhile, I hope you are doing well. And while I am not active, I do have it so that my getdare email (mbpgetdare at hotmail dot come) is set to my same outlook folder so anything you send me, whether it be a PM or email, I will get back to you as quickly as possible with urgent issues best be send via email as I will be able to get back to you quicker.

For now,

Manbearpig
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1768 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments