Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Sissy Julie Allison

Hello, I am Julie Allison.

I am a sissy who loves dressing up like a sexy girl and this is my blog all about me.
Rate this Entry

Sissy Bucket List: Item #1

Posted 01-26-2024 at 12:29 AM by JulieAllison
Updated Today at 11:24 AM by JulieAllison

1: Essentials

The first item on my bucket list this year is the essentials. By this I mean the things that I consider essential to begin my dedication to being the best sissy I can be this year. These are the items that I want and need to transform myself into a sissy.

1. Breast Forms: As a sissy I enjoy the look and feel of having breasts and I enjoy using breast forms for this purpose.

2. Panties: It is impossible to have too many panties so my plan is to start out with at least 10 pairs of panties.

3. Bras: Bras are essential for any sissy girl to help you feel more feminine and help hold your breast forms.

4. Wig: Long feminine hair helps to enhance your look as a sissy. I use wigs to help with this part of my look.

5. Thigh Highs: Pantyhose and thigh highs are feminine and sexy. I prefer thigh highs and will be adding a few to my wardrobe.

6. Corset: A corset will help to give you a more feminine figure. I enjoy the feel and look a corset gives me.

7. Heels: High heels are a staple for a sissy. I prefer at least a 5 inch stiletto heel. One pair to start, more to come later.

8. Outfit: To get started one outfit you are comfortable and feel sexy in will do. I am going with a dress, dresses are my favorite things to wear.

This is my first bucket list item which will be completed shortly. I'll share more items on my bucket list soon but felt this one needed a little more detail as it is the starting point for me to growing as a sissy this year.
Posted in JulieAllison
Views 1484 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments