Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > katien

Rate this Entry

My first ballbusting experience (2)

Posted 01-31-2022 at 03:12 PM by katien

Honestly, I wasn't expecting anything. I was embarrassed to undress. Through the game it would have been easier for me. But finally I undressed.

He copied my idea of ​​tying my hands behind my back, I was going to tell him that I had been a decision that I had regretted because I was only able to take advantage of it for a few minutes, since I immediately had to untie his hands from his back to be able to tie them to the door handle. But better, I preferred not to say anything.

Once tied up, he told me to spread my legs. He found it insufficient and he told me to open them even more. And even he asked me again a third time. I don't know if he was with his legs open or if it was a kind of simulation of having a break (I mean that he had his legs open excessively).

And came what was the first kick to my balls completely naked, of my life.
And it was also the first time in my life that I fell to the ground with a single blow to my balls.
I felt a very strong blow to my balls that was completely hanging at the time of receiving that kick. As literary as it sounds, I can't say that I felt how his foot entered my scrotum, or that I felt how his foot hit me and my balls entered my body.

It was a different feeling, I think he calculated the blow very well, it's not that my balls entered the body, but in addition to feeling what at that moment had been the biggest blow to my balls of my entire life, I felt as if my balls were going to shoot towards the ceiling.

Once on the ground and a little scared by the blow I had just received, I tried to bend as best I could and bring my hands to my balls, the first thing I could do. Bending over I was able to bend over, but my hands were tied behind my back, so it was impossible for me to cover my balls with my hands.
Although so many years have passed, I remember perfectly what I felt with that kick.

In less than a minute, I began to feel that internal pain so characteristic of hitting the balls. The pain began to appear in the pelvis where it was only for a few seconds, but immediately the pain began to rise towards my stomach, but a pain with an intensity that I had never felt before.
I remember that kick to my balls, because in addition to being the first one so excessively strong, and being the first one that knocked me to the ground, it was one of the few times that the internal pain of my balls and my stomach rose so high. It did not reach the chest, but it was close. It was also one of the few times that the stomach pain caused me a feeling similar to the desire to vomit. But without giving me any arcade or anything like that. I don't remember exactly the words I said, nor the words with which he answered me. But it came to be something similar to "But you didn't say you were wanting it?".

He took advantage of the fact that I was lying on the ground and half bent over, to give my unprotected balls a second kick, which on this occasion, I did feel how they bounced against my own body and made me let out a kind of I don't know if I scream, or groan. , very intense.

He knelt in front of me, at the height of my balls but from how bent he was at that moment, he was also very close to my face and he told me to stretch. For me at the time, it was completely impossible for me to straighten up and I'm sure he knew that. But it is also true that he had only given me two blows, when I had given him many more. That was just beginning.

He directed one of his hands to his balls and began to squeeze them hard while I asked him to please stop, to give me even just a minute to recover. The truth is that at that time, he ignored me. He was squeezing both my balls hard at the same time, with one hand. The feeling was different. It hurt me. It hurt a lot, but it was better than the pain caused by the blows. It was like a kind of pressure directly supported by my balls.

I kept begging him to please stop, but it was at that moment that I realized what he will say that he had the dick at that moment. I was completely fucked with pain, that's why he was begging her. But my dick was completely hard. At one point, it wasn't enough for him to squeeze my balls, but he began to pull them as if he wanted to rip them off. But not only did I pull them out, but they were like little pulls, that being me with my cock so hard, towards which the skin of my cock also moved up and down and made me feel as if they were doing me a painful handjob, very painful, but as if they were giving me a handjob, without even touching my dick. That only lasted a few seconds. And I think thank goodness, because now that I'm remembering what I felt at that time, I think that if it had lasted much longer, it is likely that I would have come.

He got up and let me rest for a few minutes, while he laughed at having me doubled up on the ground already from the first blow he had given me.

When he was a little calmer, he made me get up again, stand up. And he asked me again to open my legs again. I begged him please, not as hard as before, but all he told me was to open my legs. When my legs were spread wide enough for him to like him, he took another piece of rope and started wrapping the rope around my balls. He tied the two balls together in such a way that they looked like one and it was already starting to scare me a little. I hadn't tied his balls! (I just thought about it, say I didn't say anything). After leaving my balls tied by circling them several times, he still had more than half the rope left over. He put the rope under my legs until he took it to my hands that were still tied behind. I have to say, on that path between my balls and my hands, he had left the rope a little slack, he hadn't tightened the rope at all. Still, for me it was uncomfortable because the rope rubbed my ass all the time.

It was clear what he wanted, not only was it enough for him to hit my balls, he wanted that with the movements he made when moving his hands, I would also cause myself pain.

When he finished tying me up, I don't remember exactly what he said to me, but he came to tell me something similar to the fact that since I liked games so much, it was time to play.

Without giving me time to respond, he brought both of his hands to my balls and began squeezing my balls, one ball with each hand. Inadvertently I moved my arms and gave myself a few small jerks, which did not help me to loosen my balls, but at least I verified that I would not cause myself so much pain, it would only be a great discomfort when seeing how the rope is no longer that it grazed my ass, if not, that it got into my ass, and some great jerks that more than pain, caused me a strange sensation.
When he squeezed my balls with both hands, I began to feel a pressure on my balls that had nothing, absolutely nothing to do with the jokes between friends in which one grabbed the other's balls. It was much stronger pressure. A pressure that caused a sensation that made you think that your balls would explode at any moment. I, while he did something similar to him, although without previously tying his balls, had made him say the alphabet backwards. He asked me to say a name whose initial was each letter of the alphabet, albeit in alphabetical order. The condition was not that if he messed up he had to start all over again. That also. If not, that all the names had to be male and that she could not say the name of any of her relatives, or she would have to start over. Logically, I did not know the name of all his relatives. Well, not all of them, nor any of them. So I don't know if he cheated on me or if he was sincere, but that task took me a lot longer to do than him and I had to start over, like 6 or 7 times. The pressure I felt on my balls was impressive. And besides, every time he messed up, he squeezed my balls even tighter as he told me to start over. One of those times, I even became dizzy from the pain, which made me have to bring my knees to the ground… He tried to prevent it by pulling my balls up while he kept squeezing. But he couldn't prevent her from ending that torment on her knees. That also caused me to cause those evil jerks to myself and that the rope got more and more up my ass, which even more confused me to continue.
When I finally did, he suddenly let go of my balls, which caused me incredible pain and between that and the dizziness, I fell back on the ground begging him to stop. To which, he paid attention to me, at least for several minutes, which at first, he took advantage of to untie my balls and remove the rope that attached them to my hands. Although he didn't untie his hands until a few minutes later, after he was sitting on the sofa looking at me on the floor, half crying (but not really crying) completely doubled over and breathing very, very hard.
When my breathing returned to its normal rhythm, he got up from the sofa, came over again and began to untie my hands.

For me, it came out just putting my hands on my balls, but he started to joke and say that we were not finished yet.
He asked my permission to go to my room. That he wanted my torture to end there.
I was calmer now and although my balls and stomach were quite sore, I walked to my room, showing him the way. When I got to my room I sat on the bed to see if sitting down would help me recover a little more from the pain.

He said that he should wait there that he would come now, that he would go to the room to get the ropes.
When he came back, he told me to lie on the bed and tied my ankles and wrists to the legs of the bed. I was lying on the bed in an X shape.
My stomach still hurt a lot and I started to feel afraid of what he could do to me being tied up like that. But at the same time, I felt so vulnerable that in just a few seconds my cock became completely hard again.

He re-tied my balls in a similar way to how he had done it to me before. Which made my already hard cock even harder. Rarely, on very specific occasions, have I felt the cock so extremely hard. He didn't understand my reaction. On the one hand yes, because when I felt so vulnerable it was normal for me to get so horny. But on the other hand, I was quite afraid (although I don't know if fear is the right word), and I thought that with that fear, the normal thing was that my dick would go down. But that wasn't what was happening to me.

He started slapping me in the balls. Neither soft nor strong. But with enough force that he tried to move my body to all sides, trying to avoid the blows, without any success. Then he went on to punch me in the balls. The punches were already much stronger and the intensity of my stomach pain began to increase a lot until it reached a point where I could not stop moving my pelvis and the rest of my body, without achieving the success I wanted to achieve. I looked at his face, he looked like he was enjoying watching me not stop moving, I guess that's why he himself didn't complain at any time that I didn't stop moving. I started moaning, it was a kind of pleasure, mixed with pain, very strange.
He spent a good while alternating slaps with punches while I didn't stop squirming until there was a moment when I couldn't take it much longer and I moved my head backwards, resting it on the pillow.

At last he stopped hitting me, he untied my balls, I remember that he caressed my balls and my cock in a slightly hidden way, which was still completely hard and he got on top of me to untie my hands first, while he told me that we had already finished and then the feet. Once untied I spent a few minutes lying on the bed, checking that my balls were fine.
They were swollen compared to their normal size and of a color that was strange to me at the time, but that over the years I ended up seeing as normal after this type of adventure.

I admit that the perfect ending to that day would have been for both of us to jerk off to each other, but we were both embarrassed to talk about it at the time. Like the teenagers we were, we told each other when we ran into each other again on MSN Messenger the next night.

Of course, we met more times (not many more times, but several times until he had a girlfriend, who disappeared and I never heard from him again). And of course, the rest of the times we met, we ballbusted, but one way or another, we always ended up running. It was silly, getting so horny, doing everything we did and having to wait until we were alone so we could jerk off.

Just to comment that after that experience, I was scared to see that once the pain was gone, a strange sensation in my balls, very similar to pain but that I would not qualify in that way, continued for a couple of days. With what we had lived, it was the most normal. Even though I didn't know it at the time.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 295 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments