Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Random

Pretty much anything I'll want to blog about :P
Rate this Entry

Enough Said. Goodbye.

Posted 07-14-2009 at 01:50 PM by Jenna<3

Some of you know that I broke my wrist trying to hit my brother for lighting a firework in my face, and I ended up in the hospital. I probably should thank him for that now, I wouldn't at the time though.

I'm still here, but I have wifi in my room

Anywho, the point is that I'm not going to be getting on getdare for a while, sure I'll get on still, but the visits will be few and far between. I'm actually fairly good friends with a few of you on here, and it's just easier to post a blog and say this.

Earlier in the week, I kept getting these strange headaches. I'd feel nausea, and like I'm about to faint, and told the Doctor. Mind you, had I not been in the hospital I never would have gone to a doctor, I probably would have just picked up some advil and left it alone.

One MRI and a CAT scan of my brain later, he found something on my partial lobe, and checked it out. It was a tumor.

So basically I'll be in chemo for the next three weeks, and while I'm vomiting I'm pretty damn sure I'm not going to want to do any dares for a while. There's more details, but I think there was enough said.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5481 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hun, I've been speaking with you on MSN anyway, but I again want to say good luck, and I will meet up with you one day once you're better, I promise.
  2. Old Comment

Hope it all goes well.

I hope I don't offend you by saying this but my prayers are with you.
  3. Old Comment
    Oh gosh... Got my fingers crossed for you hun. I beleive everything will be fine for you though. Take care x
    Posted 07-14-2009 at 03:16 PM by CollaredBlondie CollaredBlondie is offline
  4. Old Comment
    While it sucks you are in the hospital it seems to have unexpectedly been a really great thing. I hope the tumor treatment goes well.
  5. Old Comment
    My best regards and wishes go to you i hope everything works out for the better.
  6. Old Comment
    Good luck with everything. Really hope you feel better soon.
  7. Old Comment
    That sucks hardcore. Hope you can get rid of this... ouch. Well, at least you caught it.
  8. Old Comment
    Oh, I am sorry. I know ya don't know me, but it is still a very shitty deal. I understand where your coming from. Hope ya get better soon!
  9. Old Comment
    She's not online anymore.
    I think she passed away on New Years .
    http://getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=1864