Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The blog of a sweet bean

Welcome to this kittens blog! Sit back, pop some popcorn,
And enjoy, my fellow freaks and geeks!
Rate this Entry

another day down and gushing about my mommy

Posted 03-04-2020 at 09:36 AM by Twisted Kitten

Hello getdare, Guess its about that time to make another post!

so its another day done and over with, and what a day its friggin been. like, on my way into work my cars alternator went out, so now its stuck on the side of the highway and i gotta find a way to get it home in two days or the cops tow it. i cant just fix the car, i don't get paid for two more days! gonna be cutting it really close on this one.

but i'm super excited for this weekend! Miss Jada (my mommy) has been thinking of some fun things for us to do during playtime on Friday! I get to have a play time every week now! with a really awesome dom!

so far I've been brought to the edge multiple times, left on edge for like, 11 minutes. just, on the floor in pure bliss with two or three toys in my ass. including a vibrator. I've drank my own cum out of a chocolate rose cup for her, I've had cock shoved in my throat and were planning on going to C.O.P.E. so I can get even more humiliation! I love being used by Miss Jada and the aftercare is simply AMAZING. I've never had a dom like her before. I've never had a dom that really seemed to care and be able to work with me when i'm being a sassy little brat. i really feel lucky to have her in my life.

that's it for now my fellow freaks and geeks, talk to ya later!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 117 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments