Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

My New Collar

Posted 03-20-2018 at 08:00 AM by Butterfly

Eeeek!!! I am so excited!

For Valentines Day I got a new collar, and it finally arrived! I got to wear it for the first time today, and I love it so much!

Let me start at the beginning ...

When Mr. Devious and I first started our D/s relationship, he wanted me to wear something every day as a symbol of my submission. We discussed the fact that I was clausterphobic and that I couldn't even stand the thought of wearing something around my neck. So, he had me purchase an anklet as a symbol of my submission. It was intended to be a constant reminder of him. However, it just didn't feel right.

Instead, I decided to make one of those rainbow loom bracelets. I made it in his favorite color and I wore it each and every day.

A few months later, when we met in person for the first time, we were walking around a cute little mountain town and we happened across a store that sold beautiful creations made from different stones. He found a butterfly made from different colors of amber and surprised me by buying it for me. That night, he put it around my neck and there it stayed until the day we got married.

The butterfly symbolized both our romantic and D/s relationship. It was a constant reminder that I was his, and he was mine.

On our wedding day, he surprised me with an infinity symbol necklace that has a little butterfly on it. The infinity symbol has always meant something special to us, so this necklace felt even more special and meaningful. However, to me, it symbolized our romantic relationship and promise to each other, more than our D/s relationship.

Click image for larger version

Name:	8001256204334207435.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	597

Over the past few months, we have been discussing finding a way to help me feel more submissive during play times. One thing that we decided might work, is buying me a collar. However, I still am claustrophobic and I couldn't even imagine wearing a typical collar. At the same time, I wanted something that was very different from my typical everyday necklace.

Fast forward to Valentines Day ... Mr. Devious bought me the most perfect collar. It is heavier than a typical necklace, so it really has some weight to it. I definitely feel it during play time. He also ordered it a few sizes bigger than needed so that it is loose around my neck. And I love that it locks on and he has the key.

I got to wear it for the first time today and it really did make me feel subby. I even slipped into a subspace like state so much easier during play time today. I can't wait to wear it again soon!!!
Views 569 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Awesome!! It looks great on you, Butterfly. And the progression is real great to see. So happy for you!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ze'Rehan View Comment
    Awesome!! It looks great on you, Butterfly. And the progression is real great to see. So happy for you!
    Thank you! I love the journey that I have taken and am SO happy with my new collar.