Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog

Just random ramblings and musings on my slutty and submissive life!
Rate this Entry

Notes to my Domme

Posted 02-27-2018 at 07:00 PM by KittenRose

While I was sub-ing to a young, but strict, Domme, I wrote the following after doing a little task she had set me:

"Hotels are very interesting. There is a nice set of hangers in the closet with sharp and tight clamps on them. Guess what I did tonight, before I wrote to you? I stripped naked and put them on me. I should say I have not done this in a while, and the pain was intense. But I wanted to feel what you feel. So I put them on and bit my tongue to keep the pain in control. I turned off all the lights and pulled open the shades. I am sure no one could see me, but I still felt so slutty and like such a whore. Like I was putting on a show for the other guest of the hotel. I lay on my back, legs spread apart, with the hanger still on and then spanked my pussy. Like I was punishing myself for being such a slut. I felt so bad and so guilty that I, even with all my education and accomplishments, would debase myself and slut myself to a slim and young German girl.

But then, I am just a submissive little slut, craving the next set of tasks and punishments, almost anticipaitng the pain and humiliation and the subsequent pleasure in my whore cunt that this pain creates."
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 650 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Why, oh why wasnt i in the hotel across the road, and just happened to glance out my window...

I am sure there would soon have been a knock at your door....

Womdering if the door would be unlocked for me...
  2. Old Comment
    I'm sure your Domme was a happy Domme after reading all this :P