Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Diapered_prince

Rate this Entry

after 1 month

Posted 02-03-2018 at 10:54 AM by Diapered_prince
Updated 03-17-2018 at 03:59 PM by Diapered_prince

Hey all,

So, I am now one month removed from big boy underwear and it has started to grow on me. I had to buy more diapers and found out that the make of the diapers has changed from what I am used to wearing. The absorbency padding is slightly lower than it used to be so I am finding ways to adjust to that. Right now I am using luvs diapers as inserts and that seems to be working well.

This week I was messaged by someone that I just talk to about the diapers. He does random diaper checks every now and then, and it has really been helpful. They give their own type of encouragement and accountability that helps me stay focused in this year long dare.

Right now I am playing Darksiders 2 (got it on PS4 vis PSN as a free game and am just setting out on the journey. So far it is a hack and slash with some difficulty, depending on how hard you set it. Not near as bad as dark souls, but still a challenge.

As always I am looking for diaper recommendations so when I get paid I can buy some to try out.

Till next week.
Posted in Diaper time
Views 638 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I couldn't imagine. I hate having to be in diapers for even a couple days. Messy diaper changes are so embarrassing. Plus if you want diapers that don't leak, they are so big you end up waddling around. Best of luck with the next 11 months :P
  2. Old Comment
    How are you holding up mentally? Having second thoughts? Has anyone found out?
    Posted 02-08-2018 at 04:05 PM by sexualfeelings sexualfeelings is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sexualfeelings View Comment
    How are you holding up mentally? Having second thoughts? Has anyone found out?
    Just saw this. nobody has found out yet. As for your other two questions, check my most recent update.
    Posted 02-10-2018 at 03:16 PM by Diapered_prince Diapered_prince is offline