Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Special Shout Outs.

Posted 01-01-2018 at 05:18 PM by IceMaiden
Updated 01-01-2018 at 05:27 PM by IceMaiden

Happy new year everyone!

2017 was a good year for me. I got a lot of things fully settled and got things together after 2015 and 2016 tried their hardest to break me into pieces. It blows my mind sometimes when I think of how different 2017 was to those and sometimes I still can't quite believe I managed to overcome everything life decided to throw at me. I finally realized I am stronger than I ever let myself believe I was and that even when it seems impossible I am more than able to ride out the storm. Or storms, one after the other, as it were.

There are a few people I would like to give thanks to, either for helping me during those trying times or just being there to listen to me vent and dealing with me when I wasn't too nice to deal with. And there are a couple of others I would like to mention who have willingly entered into new and unexplored terrority with me and made the last year full of new and unforgettable experiences.

In no particular order:

AM:
While I finally know I am strong, I'm not too sure I could have realized that without you. You've stood by me through thick and thin and I can't believe last night was our third new year together. Time has flown by so fast. You've always been there for me through my ups and downs, the good and bad and it's by staying with me through the bad times I realized just how much you love me and how much you care for me. When I've wanted to quit and tell life "fuck you" you've been my anchor, able to bring me back from the brink of giving in and giving me the strength to continue fighting. There hasn't been one single day in almost 2.5 years were you haven't succeeded in making me smile; even when all I have wanted to do was cry. I love you so much and I am proud to be yours and collared by you.

Sophie: Life has made it bloody hard to spend as much time together as we used to, but even when it's been a while without speaking it never feels like any time at all has passed. There is never any awkwardness even when life has done it's damn hardest to keep us apart. Watching you grow stronger from your own issues over 2015 and 2016 and flourishing and returning to who you were means so much to me. I always knew you could do it, even when you didn't. Although life keeps us both busy and we're not able to talk as much as we used to, you are still and always will be my best friend. Always and forever.

Aimee:
Over a year since sharing AM! When we first agreed to I was unsure if there would be any jealousy but there never has been a single time. Over the last year we've gotten closer than we were before and I'm still floored and honoured you trust me enough to not only share full pictures but cam with me too. (Though I'm still so shy!!) I know I can always trust you with anything I share and to always have my back in terrorising AM and joining me when I feel like being a little brat.

Butterfly:
Teaming up to domme Jaro was both exciting and scary. I wondered if there would be conflict of interests or if either of us would become jealous but we've managed to work seamlessly well together the entire time. I feel the dynamic we have has also brought us closer as friends and it is a pleasure to work with you every day. It is so much fun to bounce ideas off each other and be mean! Although there were slight doubts about possessiveness and jealousy in the beginning, I know now that we will always be able to talk out any concerns either of us have and keep both our friendship and dynamic intact.

Jaro: The power exchange in our dynamic has been new for all of us and so scary for you at times. You make me proud every day and I am honoured you trust me enough to submit to the depth that you have. There is not a single day that goes by when I do not appreicate the gift you have given to Butterfly and I. Even when you are scared or not too happy about something you still trust us both enough to do it and to give everything your best attempt and that means everything to me. You are a wonderful friend and sub and you should be proud of yourself. We certainly are!

Also a thank you to the many users who have participated in my threads, read and commented on my stories and blogs, encouraged me in several different ways and been a pleasure to befriend, chat and interact with. You all keep me here even if you don't know it.

I hope 2018 brings you all the good luck, happiness and fortune you all deserve!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1508 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Happy new year beautiful. I have seen your journey both from a distance and up close at times and I honestly am so proud of you. You have overcome so much and have proven just how strong you are. I can't wait to see the amazing things you do in 2018.

It has been amazing to work with you on Domming Jaro. I never really knew what to expect when we started but it has surpassed all of my expectations.

Thank you for being an amazing friend. I love you. Happy new year 💜
  2. Old Comment
    I love you so so so much. Can't wait for another year!!!!!!
  3. Old Comment
    It has been a joy to have you Domme me together with Miss Butterfly. I am still very thankful to both of you each day about that. I am happy I make you proud, even if sometimes I don't do things as well as I should.

I wish you all the best for the new year Goddess! Thank you!