Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Jaro's Super Secret, Very Humiliating Landing on 30 Game!!!!

Posted 10-14-2017 at 07:00 PM by Butterfly
Updated 02-20-2018 at 11:26 AM by Butterfly

Welcome to
Jaro's Super Secret, Very Humiliating Landing on 30 Game!!!!

Step right up Jaro and let's begin.

THE RULES:

* You will roll a d6 and complete the task hidden behind the spoiler. Once the task is complete you may roll again and continuing moving down the game board towards the 30, which will earn you a reward. If you do not land on 30, you will continue back at 1.

* Each task must be completed within 2 weeks of the time you rolled it. You will add it to the deadlines document once rolled. If you need an extension, you will appeal to Icey and myself and we will decide whether it is warranted.

*Once the task is completed, you have 24 hours to write and post your report (and roll your next number if you do not have any on the go currently).

* You may have 3 tasks rolled at one time, but only need to have 1 at a time.

* Icey and I will decide if you will end when you land on 30, or if you will continue.

* We reserve the right to change any tasks as we go or alter them as needed.

* You will NOT read any of the tasks under the spoilers until you have landed on them.

NOTE: All comments will be moderated and edited to protect the top secret nature of the tasks. Comments teasing Jaro about the hidden tasks are perfectly allowed and encouraged!

THE GAME

1) Plug yourself for a consecutive amount of time only Butterfly and Icey know. If you ask for it to be removed before the time has finished wear​ plastic​ pegs on nipples for ​1​5 minutes.

2) Ruin your next orgasm when you have permission to cum.

3) Wear a diaper in public (at least 30 minute outing). Take a photo while somewhere hidden in public and send to Icey and Butterfly.

4) Spend one hour doing chores in heels.

5) Complete this blackmail dice dare: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=314992 (It will first be amended to fit within limits where needed.)

6) Accumulate two hours of deepthroating before asking for permission to touch. Send a picture to both Butterfly and Icey of your mouth as far down on the toy as you can get.

7) Sleep in a diaper. Wet it before changing in the morning.

8) ​Beg ​Butterfly and Icey to make you a spanking thread.

9) Next two main meals at home will be eaten on the floor without hands. They will be messy meals.

10) For your next morning pee, lay in the tub with your legs over your head and aim for your mouth. When your mouth fills up, stop peeing and swallow and keep going. You will continue doing this task for your morning pee, until you have swallowed 20 mouthfuls of pee.

11) Write a blog begging Icey and Butterfly to let you cum.

12) Drink pee in your morning coffee for 3 days

13)Build a costume for your little worm (turn him into a dinosaur or decorate him with icing or sprinkles). Take a picture and send to Icey and Butterfly. We will judge your creativity and award or punis​h​ you accordingly.

14) Send Butterfly and Icey a video of you edging with icey hot and chanting "I am just a little pain slut" (No face needed)

15)Accumulate 5 hours of wearing the penis gag

16) Your next report will be done via audio file, stroke to almost edge while reading.

17) Ruin 5 orgasms

18) Wear your cage overnight

19) Spend one day begging for everything you ask for. If Butterfly or Icey decide any of the begging wasn't good enough, each time is one 1.5 minute cold shower

20) Every rule and task that is able to be pictured will be done so for the next 72 hours and pictures sent to Butterfly and Icey

21) Take 3 pictures in bra and panties and send to Butterfly and Icey

22) Write an essay on why begging shows submission followed with two or more examples of good vs bad begging

23)Eat your next orgasm

24) For the next week whenever you shower, give yourself a golden shower first and wait 20 minutes before showering/washing

25) For the next week Butterfly or Icy or both will assign you a daily kinky workout instead of your usual daily exercise.

26)Whenever you touch/edge, pee first into the toilet and your head must be lowered into the toilet bowl for the duration of touching. Flush with head still in bowl when finished for the next 5 times you're allowed to touch.

27) Start a degradation thread and keep it open for 3 days. At the end of the 3 days, you must start to write (in permanent marker) each word or phrase on your body. You may put up to 3 on you in a day. The next day you can put the next 3, etc. Let them fade naturally. Take a photo each day to show us your progress.

28) Video yourself stating your first name, gd name, town of birth, birthday (day and month) and admit how you like to be used (no face needed)

29) Buy new panties. (In store, not online.) Wear them to work for one week.

30)
One reward from Butterfly and one reward from Icey. (You can ask for something specific and if it is reasonable/doable we will say yes, or we can choose for you.)
Views 4446 Comments 85
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 85

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ze'Rehan View Comment
    Why limit it to only artificial when, any time you are generous enough to allow the worm to cum, you could have him collect it and re-use it in the squirting dildo?
    Oh but that's a very good idea!

Please Miss, let me use my own cum for this.
  2. Old Comment
    It's so unfortunate that farmers don't recognize the need for animal semen in big quantities for such use where we don't care about genetic quality at all. There are no cheap deliveries of those yet.
  3. Old Comment

Update

I just started with task #1. I am now plugged and must remain plugged continuously until my Misses tell me I may remove it. I am not allowed to ask for it to be removed and may only remove it for the necessary stuff.

This is a big task and it will most likely require me to wear it at work as well. I hope my Misses will have mercy with my ass and won't make this too long.
  4. Old Comment
    I'm glad that the clause of "may only remove it for the necessary stuff" is in there. One could worry about health if you can't have your bowel movement.

So, just how large is that plug you're having to wear for who knows how long? (Maybe a week?)
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    I'm glad that the clause of "may only remove it for the necessary stuff" is in there. One could worry about health if you can't have your bowel movement.

So, just how large is that plug you're having to wear for who knows how long? (Maybe a week?)
    We are both very health and safety conscious so we would never make him wear it for an extended amount of time without allowed him to remove it for breaks, bathroom visits and cleaning. And of course he always has a safeword he could use to overrule anything and we would discuss the next steps together. But if he experienced any real trouble, all he would need to do is tell us and we would accommodate.

As for which plug, that is totally up to him and he allowed to switch between different plugs if he wishes.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    I am wearing my medium plug now because that is the most comfortable inside. The base is a bit too large though, so it tends to get uncomfortable between my butt cheeks but this is still the most comfortable plug I have.

The base of my glass plug is round and more comfortable in my ass crack. But inside it's a bit larger and it opens up my sphincter wider too. But it's fun to wear so I will wear that in between too.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    We are both very health and safety conscious so we would never make him wear it for an extended amount of time without allowed him to remove it for breaks, bathroom visits and cleaning. And of course he always has a safeword he could use to overrule anything and we would discuss the next steps together. But if he experienced any real trouble, all he would need to do is tell us and we would accommodate.

As for which plug, that is totally up to him and he allowed to switch between different plugs if he wishes.
    This. This is exactly how the Domme / sub relationship should be. Pure awesome. This is terrific. Jaro is truly blessed!
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    I am wearing my medium plug now because that is the most comfortable inside. The base is a bit too large though, so it tends to get uncomfortable between my butt cheeks but this is still the most comfortable plug I have.

The base of my glass plug is round and more comfortable in my ass crack. But inside it's a bit larger and it opens up my sphincter wider too. But it's fun to wear so I will wear that in between too.
    It's cool that they are allowing you to swap plugs. Enables you to be as comfortable as possible. Personally, I'd be too paranoid about chipping a glass plug to ever try one. But, glad you're enjoying this.
  9. Old Comment

Jaro Unplugged (Report)

I made it!
    After 47 hours my Misses told me I could remove my plug.

I must say it was quite unexpected. I did half expect them to make me wear it at least for 3 days. But no, 47 hours was enough and it wasn't 48 only because my Misses wanted an odd number.

They did decide on the number AFTER I had told them when I planned to start this because, well, they really wanted me to have to wear it to work.

I did today. I wore it to work which includes the long commute to and from. I spent about 12 hours away from home and plugged today.

The plug was comfortable enough most of the time but in the car was really troubling. For some reason my sitting position in the car is painful between the cheeks.

But save for some mild discomfort at work (all due to the large base, not the part that's inside me) I have been fine but I'm happy I have an empty ass again.
  10. Old Comment
    Well done, worm! We are all proud of you.
  11. Old Comment
    You did a good job with the plug, little worm. I expected you to use much more of your allotted break time than you did. You're doing a great job with these tasks!
  12. Old Comment
    Congrats, Jaro! You did it! And you made both of them very happy, which is even more important. :-)
  13. Old Comment

Tiger balm edge (Report)

I just completed this dare that I rolled:
    Quote:
    Send Butterfly and Icey a video of you edging with icey hot and chanting "I am just a little pain slut" (No face needed)
    I have sent my Misses a video of me: naked and edging with tiger balm, chanting the required line.

Sadly they do not sell Icy Hot here so I had to find a substitute. After searching for some alternatives my Misses allowed me to use tiger balm instead.

So I purchased the red kind, put a good amount of it on my cock and started wanking away while the camera recorded the whole thing.

Honestly, it wasn't all that bad. It took a bit to kick in and then the balm just made my cock very hot, but it wasn't really painful. The hot sauce I had used on instances before was much worse! This felt more like toothpaste but then with added hotness; as while I was showering afterwards it made my cock - well my balls actually even though I thought I hadn't put anything on there - really cold!

I guess tiger balm gives kind of the same effect as Icy Hot? First hot and then cold? But to really put my genitals in pain the worst I've tried yet is still hot sauce.

Anyway, even though it wasn't too painful, I hope my Misses will still accept this dare as being completed succesfully. It was fun to try out something new.
  14. Old Comment
    Jaro recently rolled again and here are the current outstanding tasks:

11) Write a blog begging Icey and Butterfly to let you cum.
    17) Ruin 5 orgasms
    19) Spend one day begging for everything you ask for. If Butterfly or Icey decide any of the begging wasn't good enough, each time is one 1.5 minute cold shower
  15. Old Comment

Bra and panties pics (Report)

I just sent my Misses 3 pictures of me wearing only a red bra and matching thong panties. I sent one of my front, one of my back and one of my side: all from the neck down.

To be honest, this would have been harder about a month ago. By now my Misses have seen so much of me already it is no longer too hard for me to send this and a bra and panties aren't too bad. Only slightly humiliating.

----
    Pending tasks
    • Write a blog begging Icey and Butterfly to let you cum. (done, just waiting for the official answer)
    • Ruin 5 orgasms
    • Spend one day begging for everything you ask for. If Butterfly or Icey decide any of the begging wasn't good enough, each time is one 1.5 minute cold shower
    • For the next week Butterfly or Icy or both will assign you a daily kinky workout instead of your usual daily exercise. (starts on Monday
  16. Old Comment

Update

OMG!!
    The latest roll I did was this one:
    Buy new panties. (In store, not online.) Wear them to work for one week.

The buying in store part is actually very daring for me! I don't yet know how I am going to accomplish this!

Wearing them seems fun though. While having terrible support, I have to admit panties do feel nice.
  17. Old Comment

Begging for an orgasm (Report)

I had to write a blog begging my Misses for an orgasm! I did a few days ago here and I very much enjoyed writing it. I was very horny so it wasn't too hard to really beg and I liked to spice it up with a few toys.

Much to my surprise my Misses actually started a poll after I posted it to check with getDare what they thought.

Well... I would like to thank you all very much and my kind Misses as well. Apparently most of you liked my blog and my Misses decided that they would grant me the orgasm!

I just came and I came hard!

The only condition was that I had to lick it all up afterwards. That was pretty nasty but I think it was a small price to pay for such a terrific orgasm!

Thank you Princess Butterfly and Goddess Icey.
    And thank you great people of getDare for your support!

Now I have to start to mentally prepare for my 5 ruined orgasms which I have to complete by this time tomorrow!
  18. Old Comment
    As long as the crotch is wide enough, support isn't an issue. Some are. Some aren't. I actually find them more comfortable than briefs if the crotch is wide enough to hold the man bits in place.
  19. Old Comment

5 Ruined Orgasms (Report)

Right after I had my terrific orgasm as granted to me by my Misses I had to complete 5 ruined ones!

These were pretty bad, but not as bad as I expected them to be. A ruined orgasm feels really bad and frustrating but as I did more of them they were getting less bad.

I did them all over a 24 hour period. With the final not much came out anymore. I think I am fully drained right now.
  20. Old Comment
    I am sooooo proud of you for your begging blog! You did an excellent job little worm. You also did well with the ruins as well, I know how much you hate ruins and yet you did all five of them with minimal fuss and made me very happy.
  21. Old Comment

Kinky exercise week (1/7 Report)

One of my rolls was having to do a kinky exercise each day of the week for a full week.
    The first such exercise was given to me by Goddess Icey and was the following:

Quote:
    Attach your suction dildo to the wall at a level high enough to make you work for it but not too high that it becomes impossible. Complete 20 minutes of anal thrusts this way. You may break this up into two ten minute slots or four five minute slots but the entire 20 minutes needs to be completed between waking in the morning and going to bed at night. If even five minute slots are too much in one go you may go at your own pace and accumulate 20 minutes as you want to, but for each slot you complete less than five consecutive minutes you add 1 pushup per 20 seconds under. The push ups are to be done once then 20 minutes are complete and you may break them into however small you want, but these too are to be done on the same day

I love ass fucking but doing it for so long was quite the endurance test. I put my dildo at about ass hight on the bathroom wall and started fucking it. Slowly, letting myself fall back on it and ‘bounce’ back up.

Fortunately, Miss didn’t specify that I should keep a certain position so I slightly changed the position of my legs and upper arms a few times throughout. I did most of these fucks standing but with my back bent down and my upper arms on my knees as I bounced back up and down on the dildo, never letting it actually leave my ass.

Some of the fucks I did on my hands and feet. This made me feel way more like an ass whore being actually fucked but it was also more stressful and made the dildo go deeper.

After the first set of 10 minutes I took a short break before I wanted to start the next and last set of 10. However after 5 minutes I had to stop because my ass was protesting highly. So I had to take a little longer break until I completed with a final set of 5 minutes. This last set was certainly hardest. My ass felt like it had reached the limit of continuous use (yes I know, it’s rather pathetic for an ass slut like me) and I had to do the final fucks more slowly and less deep.

I found this task to be more endurance then exercise. The fucking because stressful for my ass and the positions were rather uncomfortable. Still, this was very good training for a fuck toy like me and I wish my ass could take it for longer.
  22. Old Comment

Kinky exercise week (2/7 Report)

Today's kinky exercise was the following:

Quote:
    Isn't twerking fun? Get naked and put in one of your plugs, your choice which. Now attach your plastic pegs. Now twerk for ten minutes! At least 2 minutes of this twerking will be videoed and sent to us. Bonus points if you recite any of your prior mantras or daily writing while twerking. You may accumulate the ten minutes in whatever amount you like except for the two minutes videoed. Those two minutes are to be done consecutively and sent in one recording.

This one was quite a workout. Obviously I had no idea how to actually twerk and I am not big on watching music videos so I didn't see it done a lot. I watched a short clip but then I just decided to go for it.

I got plugged with my large glass plug and put the pegs on my nipples. I decided to do one stretch of 8 minutes first before I would record the 2 minute video for my Misses.

Especially the squatting down part was tough. Quite painful to my lower legs and the shaking of my ass and hips was pretty tiring. I kept going at it, making the weirdest moves feeling very NOT sexy and awkward.

Then, after only a break to set up my camera, I did the final 2 minutes with the camera recording my shaking and plugged bum while I recited my slutty mantra and some of the body writing I have had to do.

It was dark in the room and the artificial light didn't really help to make it better. So it became quite a low quality video in which you cannot actually see that my ass was plugged.

I hope it is still satisfactory to my Misses to which I just sent it.

Is twerking fun? Uhm... not really. I did feel pretty humiliated though and I liked the feel of my shaking cock. But it was tiring and the pegs, while perfectly fine while ON my nipples, when I took them OFF...... OUCH OUCH OUCH!!!!!
  23. Old Comment

Kinky exercise week (3/7 Report)

Today's exercise was the following:

Take your suction dildo and large plug and insert your plug. Put the suction dildo in front of you and then get on all fours. Begin to train both of your holes simultaneously. Each time you rock forward from the plug your mouth will go all the way down on to the suction dildo. Each time you come up for air you will fuck your ass with the plug as you move back. You will do this for a consecutive 20 minutes. No hands on the suction dildo and any drool that forms will spill down on to your body, no wiping, cleaning or swallowing it.

This sure was one of the hardest tasks I ever had to do! What made it hard the most was the length of it. It was an endurance task that made me exhausted and panting all over.

I had been worried that the anal part would be the biggest problem. In one of my other exercises I have had to fuck my dildo for 20 minutes (but with breaks) leaving my ass really sore. Now, I had to do it with my large plug for 20 minutes without any breaks!

And by big I do mean big! This plug is 5.5 cm. in diameter! But after lubing it up with copious amounts and pre-training my worm hole a bit with my fingers and the plug, it got to pop in and out surprisingly easily. When I was done I think I could have self-fisted if I were actually able to bend my hand that way.

I had to deepthroat too and this part was excruciating! Each time I went balls deep down on my suction cup dildo I had to choke and drool and even puke a few times. There was drool literally all over the place and 20 minutes was sooo long that I had to do this.

So naked on my hands and knees I fucked both of my fuck holes, each in turn, going slow, sometimes holding the dildo down my throat for a few seconds. I really felt like a total sex toy which I loved but it took sooo long which I hated!

When I was finally done I was exhausted. I had spit and drool all over my face and the bathroom floor and part of the towel were covered in a think, gooey, sticky puddle of worm drool! I felt a little better after a shower and I am happy I could actually fuck my worm holes properly!
  24. Old Comment

Kinky exercise week (4/7 Report)

Today's exercise was the following:

Quote:
    You get a break from anal and deepthroating. Instead, you are going to put your humbler on. You will wear this for 20 minutes. During this time your feet will be on the floor. No sitting, kneeling, laying etc. If you must take a break, then any time you do will be multiplied by 10 and spent wearing a diaper on a walk (outside your apartment) next week.

The humbler makes me feel very humble. I had to stand like Quasimodo, which my knees slightly bent and my torso sloped forward. That way the pull on my balls was managable, although it gave me quite a bit of back pain. Sloping forward more was easier on the balls but hard to keep up. Squatting down removes all pull from the balls but is definitely something I can't keep up very long.

So I mostly just stood like the hunchbacked. I walked around a bit as well. Also, I found that I could stand while leaning my hands on my knees which made it much easier. Although my Miss hadn't specified that this wasn't allowed, it still felt a bit like cheating so I did that only a few times for a few seconds.

I pulled through and managed the 20 minutes but was glad I could sit again. I like my humbler it isn't comfortable at all!

Stay tuned for tomorrow's exercise. That one is really something!
  25. Old Comment

Kinky exercise week (5/7 Report)

Today I finished the following kinky exercise:

Quote:
    You will place all of your anal toys at one end of your apartment (place them so that they are in a position that will be easy enough to get them inside you, you may want to prelube them) and an empty bucket at the other end. You will tie your feet together so that there is about 6 inches of space between your feet. Put your spider gag in. Place on your hands behind your head. You will now transport each of your toys from point A to point B using ONLY your ass. If you at any time need to touch a toy, make sure to make a note as there will be a penalty for this. Once the toys is in your ass, you are NOT allowed to touch it. If it falls out anywhere from point A until your butt spits it out in the bucket, you will leave it there and continue on. At the end, you have a choice whether you want to try again with the toys you dropped, or you will take your gag out, crawl over to the toy and use your mouth to carry it to the bucket. There will be no breaks until all toys are in the bucket. For each time that you touch a toy, you will do 10 (your choice of) sit ups, pushups or burpees.
    This one really was lots of fun! But it was a challenge too!

I used the following anal toys, except the dildo as it isn't an anal toy specifically and that is impossible to keep in without holding it in.

I prepared my ass and toys carefully, lubing everything thorougly and placing them on top of some low container so that I could get them into my ass more easily.

The glass and medium plug weren't much of a problem. Even my large plug popped in without much of an issue. My hole is actually pretty loose by now.

But I knew the small and inflatable plug would be problem as both cannot stand upright. I had put the small plug into a roll of toilet paper to make it stand upright but even that way I couldn't get in into my ass. It was just too light so it fell over. Also, the curved end really didn't help. I had to touch it to place it upright again but I soon gave up on that one.

The inflatable I could get in, but even that fell over a few times. I had placed it between a little rack from the kitchen for holding herbs. But that wan't enough to keep it upright stable enough to get it into my ass. It kept sliding away so ultimately I had to hold it upright with my hand while I sat down onto it.

I could move all to the bucket at the other side of the room without letting them slip from my ass. The knot of the rope around my ankles did come loose a few times though, so I had to re-tie that.

When I was done I had just the small plug left that I couldn't get into my ass. So I removed my gag, got down on all fours and took it between my teeth to carry that to the bucket too.

So I was done but I have had to touch the toys no less than 6 times. Sooo.... I just finished my 60 penalty exercises: 20 push-ups, 20 burpees and 20 sit-ups.

So, keeping them in my ass wasn't a problem, just the getting them in part was. Very nice and creative task indeed!