Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Jaro's Super Secret, Very Humiliating Landing on 30 Game!!!!

Posted 10-14-2017 at 07:00 PM by Butterfly
Updated 02-20-2018 at 11:26 AM by Butterfly

Welcome to
Jaro's Super Secret, Very Humiliating Landing on 30 Game!!!!

Step right up Jaro and let's begin.

THE RULES:

* You will roll a d6 and complete the task hidden behind the spoiler. Once the task is complete you may roll again and continuing moving down the game board towards the 30, which will earn you a reward. If you do not land on 30, you will continue back at 1.

* Each task must be completed within 2 weeks of the time you rolled it. You will add it to the deadlines document once rolled. If you need an extension, you will appeal to Icey and myself and we will decide whether it is warranted.

*Once the task is completed, you have 24 hours to write and post your report (and roll your next number if you do not have any on the go currently).

* You may have 3 tasks rolled at one time, but only need to have 1 at a time.

* Icey and I will decide if you will end when you land on 30, or if you will continue.

* We reserve the right to change any tasks as we go or alter them as needed.

* You will NOT read any of the tasks under the spoilers until you have landed on them.

NOTE: All comments will be moderated and edited to protect the top secret nature of the tasks. Comments teasing Jaro about the hidden tasks are perfectly allowed and encouraged!

THE GAME

1) Plug yourself for a consecutive amount of time only Butterfly and Icey know. If you ask for it to be removed before the time has finished wear​ plastic​ pegs on nipples for ​1​5 minutes.

2) Ruin your next orgasm when you have permission to cum.

3) Wear a diaper in public (at least 30 minute outing). Take a photo while somewhere hidden in public and send to Icey and Butterfly.

4) Spend one hour doing chores in heels.

5) Complete this blackmail dice dare: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=314992 (It will first be amended to fit within limits where needed.)

6) Accumulate two hours of deepthroating before asking for permission to touch. Send a picture to both Butterfly and Icey of your mouth as far down on the toy as you can get.

7) Sleep in a diaper. Wet it before changing in the morning.

8) ​Beg ​Butterfly and Icey to make you a spanking thread.

9) Next two main meals at home will be eaten on the floor without hands. They will be messy meals.

10) For your next morning pee, lay in the tub with your legs over your head and aim for your mouth. When your mouth fills up, stop peeing and swallow and keep going. You will continue doing this task for your morning pee, until you have swallowed 20 mouthfuls of pee.

11) Write a blog begging Icey and Butterfly to let you cum.

12) Drink pee in your morning coffee for 3 days

13)Build a costume for your little worm (turn him into a dinosaur or decorate him with icing or sprinkles). Take a picture and send to Icey and Butterfly. We will judge your creativity and award or punis​h​ you accordingly.

14) Send Butterfly and Icey a video of you edging with icey hot and chanting "I am just a little pain slut" (No face needed)

15)Accumulate 5 hours of wearing the penis gag

16) Your next report will be done via audio file, stroke to almost edge while reading.

17) Ruin 5 orgasms

18) Wear your cage overnight

19) Spend one day begging for everything you ask for. If Butterfly or Icey decide any of the begging wasn't good enough, each time is one 1.5 minute cold shower

20) Every rule and task that is able to be pictured will be done so for the next 72 hours and pictures sent to Butterfly and Icey

21) Take 3 pictures in bra and panties and send to Butterfly and Icey

22) Write an essay on why begging shows submission followed with two or more examples of good vs bad begging

23)Eat your next orgasm

24) For the next week whenever you shower, give yourself a golden shower first and wait 20 minutes before showering/washing

25) For the next week Butterfly or Icy or both will assign you a daily kinky workout instead of your usual daily exercise.

26)Whenever you touch/edge, pee first into the toilet and your head must be lowered into the toilet bowl for the duration of touching. Flush with head still in bowl when finished for the next 5 times you're allowed to touch.

27) Start a degradation thread and keep it open for 3 days. At the end of the 3 days, you must start to write (in permanent marker) each word or phrase on your body. You may put up to 3 on you in a day. The next day you can put the next 3, etc. Let them fade naturally. Take a photo each day to show us your progress.

28) Video yourself stating your first name, gd name, town of birth, birthday (day and month) and admit how you like to be used (no face needed)

29) Buy new panties. (In store, not online.) Wear them to work for one week.

30)
One reward from Butterfly and one reward from Icey. (You can ask for something specific and if it is reasonable/doable we will say yes, or we can choose for you.)
Views 4359 Comments 85
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 85

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Oh my god....!!!!

I knew that my Misses were working on this a few weeks back but that is all I know about it. I have absolutely NO idea what any of these tasks are. I have had absolutely NO say in any of this.

I'm a bit nervous now.
    But yet my little worm inside my pee soaked diaper is getting hard...

Thank you Princess Butterfly and Goddess Icey!
  2. Old Comment
    Yikes jaro! This is not good for you

I hope you don't roll a 10 or a 7 or 14 or 21.... well let's just say, I'm glad it's not me....
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr View Comment
    Yikes jaro! This is not good for you

I hope you don't roll a 10 or a 7 or 14 or 21.... well let's just say, I'm glad it's not me....
    That bad eh?
  4. Old Comment
    Wow, good luck Jaro!

Will Jaro be posting public reports like the other "land on X" games posted? If so these will be so fun for everyone but Jaro I guess =p I am hoping so much for 8 and 22! Especially 22!

And asslr, 3 is definitely worse than 7!

(Sorry, too much teasing?)
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by qmu View Comment
    Wow, good luck Jaro!

Will Jaro be posting public reports like the other "land on X" games posted? If so these will be so fun for everyone but Jaro I guess =p I am hoping so much for 8 and 22! Especially 22!

And asslr, 3 is definitely worse than 7!

(Sorry, too much teasing?)
    Yes. His reports will be posted publicly, here, for everybody to see which will further humiliate him.
  6. Old Comment
    Well, Jaro... Let's just say that the audience will be having a good show when they read your reports. As for you... Just remember, you wanted to be their blackmail slave.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ze'Rehan View Comment
    As for you... Just remember, you wanted to be their blackmail slave.
    Yes I did.
    But this is one of these moments that I'm thinking: 'what the hell was I thinking....'
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    Yes I did.
    But this is one of these moments that I'm thinking: 'what the hell was I thinking....'
    Don't get too worked up, you don't even know what the task are yet.
  9. Old Comment
    First roll was a 1 and a 5, which leaves Jaro to start on task #1 and task #6.
  10. Old Comment
    Getting good at deepthroating is important for a slut like me of course but... 2 hours!? Before I am allowed to touch even!?

This is pure evilness!! Genuine torture!!

So far I have done only 12 minutes....
    *sobs in the corner*
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    Getting good at deepthroating is important for a slut like me of course but... 2 hours!? Before I am allowed to touch even!?

This is pure evilness!! Genuine torture!!

So far I have done only 12 minutes....
    *sobs in the corner*
    Hopefully you get really good so that your owners are impressed. They *might* be kind to you if you out do yourself.
  12. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Hopefully you get really good so that your owners are impressed. They *might* be kind to you if you out do yourself.
    We are always kind to him!
  13. Old Comment
    How do I have to imagine 2 hours of deepthroating? Wouldn't it be better to make it a fixed numbers of deepthroats for my client, for example one thousand *cough, advocating for Jaro here*? If he was burdened by some uncomfortable posture or coffee denial he was even inclined to hurry up with it.

And your honor, honestly said, you both are too kind indeed. At least, that worm doesn't have to earn touching via any deepthroat earn it roulette.
    Updated 10-17-2017 at 05:37 AM by CSasha
  14. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    How do I have to imagine 2 hours of deepthroating? Wouldn't it be better to make it a fixed numbers of deepthroats for my client, for example one thousand *cough, advocating for Jaro here*? If he was burdened by some uncomfortable posture or coffee denial he was even inclined to hurry up with it.

And your honor, honestly said, you both are too kind indeed. At least, that worm doesn't have to earn touching via any deepthroat earn it roulette.
    We could have told him to do 1000 deepthroats, however we didn't just want the dildo thrust into.his mouth, we wanted it held in his throat for a total of 2 hours. As for incentive to hurry up and get this done, not only does he have the blackmail aspect to consider if he doesn't meet his 2 week deadline, but he also isn't allowed to touch his little worm cock during this time. Which I know is the part that is distressing him most. So I think he will be plenty motivated
  15. Old Comment
    It took me a while, but you want him to gather 2 hours of held deepthroat time, right? Wow. That's 7200 seconds. That's a lot. For example 120 times for 60 seconds, or a 1,000 times for 10 seconds. Hot!
    Updated 10-17-2017 at 08:03 AM by CSasha
  16. Old Comment

I finally FINALLY completed this first task:

Quote:
    Accumulate two hours of deepthroating before asking for permission to touch. Send a picture to both Butterfly and Icey of your mouth as far down on the toy as you can get.
    It was so hard and it took me so long! Like I explained in my latest blog, I got pretty freaked out when I got this task more than 5 days ago. The first few minutes going down on my 6 inch dildo where SO bad! I was gagging and choking all the time. Drool was everywhere and I even puked!
    I continued to gag and choke, almost drowning in my drool and I felt like such a totally humiliated slut.

It was too much! And all I could think of was this gargantuan task looming over me like a neverending doom! I thought it would take me weeks!

But after talking about my stress and fears with Miss and calming down, I pressed on. Miss had been so very kind to alleviate my sentence just a little bit by allowing me to hump for 2 minutes each day. I also got many tips and I Googled some deepthroating tips from the pros as well.

Later sessions I did lying on my back, with my head hanging over the edge of the bed. This was I could take the dong in more easily and I actually managed to take it in completely. That means 14,5 cm / 5.7 inch inside my head, with my nose pressed against the balls! And I sent my Misses a picture of this for proof!

I still drooled and lying like this the drool came all over my face, sometimes even gluing my eyes shut. I felt like such total slut and this actually did turn me on. I love drool!!

But I got even better and managed to do this without drooling. I could just hold the dildo in for a few minutes each time just waiting and breathing. Doing my time.

I just completed the final minutes. 2 hours of deepthroating in total, done over more than 5 days!
    It was excruciating, it was physically exhausting, it was humiliating and it made me feel like a total cocksucking whore! But I hope I never have to do such a long time again!
  17. Old Comment
    Jaro, I am so so proud of you for completing this task. I know that it was a source of great stress for you, but you continued and did a great job and conquered this task!
  18. Old Comment
    You did amazing with this task! After your freak out over it, you actually completed it much faster than I thought you would. Well done little worm, I am very proud of you.
  19. Old Comment
    Very well done. You digged/dicked into task very well.

Somehow, that's a twisted development, to get better at deepthroating, having less gag reflex or no more drooling, since it makes it easier on one hand, but it also makes it less messy, exhaustive and troublesome, and hence less humiliating. Don't you think?
  20. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Somehow, that's a twisted development, to get better at deepthroating, having less gag reflex or no more drooling, since it makes it easier on one hand, but it also makes it less messy, exhaustive and troublesome, and hence less humiliating. Don't you think?
    Thank you! Yes it is a less humiliating to not be covered all over in drool and kinda sad because I do love drool!
  21. Old Comment
    Maybe you can make it up by faster, deeper deepthroating and longer holds, or a longer or bigger dildo. Have you ever thought about a squirting one to spoil your face, mouth or throat with artificial sperm meanwhile?
  22. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Have you ever thought about a squirting one to spoil your face, mouth or throat with artificial sperm meanwhile?
    That is an excellent idea!
  23. Old Comment
    Why limit it to only artificial when, any time you are generous enough to allow the worm to cum, you could have him collect it and re-use it in the squirting dildo?
  24. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Why limit it to only artificial when, any time you are generous enough to allow the worm to cum, you could have him collect it and re-use it in the squirting dildo?
    That would require us to actually allow him to cum ....
  25. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    That would require us to actually allow him to cum ....
    This is true. And I'm guessing that you have no desire (or it may be outside the limits) for him to collect the semen from others. Limits are to be respected. So, artificial semen it is, then.