Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

The art of begging

Posted 09-05-2017 at 02:54 PM by Butterfly

*Disclaimer: This blog shares my views and opinions, and I realize that it is not the same for everybody. I would love to hear from you in the comments if you have a different opinion, or something to add.*

I love to hear my sub beg. Nothing makes me feel more in control, than hearing the desperation in their voice (or see it in their typed words). However, I know that a lot of people struggle with begging, and so I wanted to give a bit of an outline for what I am looking for when I ask my sub to beg.

1. Use your manners.
More than anything else, it is important to use your manners when begging. A "please" or "thank you" can go a long way, but also don't forget to use proper titles (ex. Sir, Miss, etc.).

2. Tell me what you want.
Do you want to cum? Do you want to go pee? Do you want to touch your horny little cock? A simple "Please, Miss!" is not going to get you very far. Make sure you tell me exactly what you want.

Ex. "Please Princess Butterfly, may I please touch my aching cock"

3. Tell me why you want it.
Is your bladder ready to burst? Are you so horny that precum is leaking? Tell me that!

4. Tell me how badly you want it.
Use descriptive language. Tell me how desperate you. I want to feel the neediness in your words.

Ex. "Miss Butterfly, please! I haven't cum in a month, I am aching and leaking for you. I just need one little touch, please!"

5. What are you willing to do to get it?
When describing your wants, and how badly you need it, doesn't work, resort to bartering. What are you willing to do in order to be allowed to do what you want? Offer up things that you normally don't like to do.

"Please Princess! If you let me touch I will only do so while deep throating my dildo. If you just let me touch, I will do anything for you!"

6. Don't use the word beg.
If you have to use the word "beg" in your description, you aren't doing it right. Simply saying: "Please Miss, I beg you!", is not sufficient.

7. When words aren't enough!
Depending on what your arrangement is with your Dom/Master, you may want to do more than use your words.

A step up from writing out your plea, is to record it and send an audio file of you begging. If you regularly send photos, maybe a photo of those puppu dog eyes, or the word "Please" written across your chest" might do the trick. If you are comfortable with video, maybe share a video of you on your knees.

8. Be sincere
The most important thing is to be sincere. I need to believe that you are desperate and really really want to do what you are asking. If you don't then don't pretend. I can tell.

Does anybody else have any other tips for begging?
Views 1663 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hm... I wonder if it's a coincidence that this was posted now?

Anyway... it is difficult to beg when I'm not really desperate. Many times I just want to pee without me actually being ready to burst.
  2. Old Comment
    In that case, you can wait and beg once you ARE desperate. Or if circumstances are such that you want to pee before a long drive for example, the idea of not being allowed, should give you a different desperation/panic feeling, which you can convey in your begging as well.
  3. Old Comment
    best begging includes body languages, sub's eyes, voice and words. more complete package will have better results, I think.
    An audio file + strong choices of words would be the best beg online
    Different situations have different types of begging of course. Is that a risky situation ? or does sub beg because of pain? horny ? desperate ? that's the beauty of audio file when you can separate each type of the other.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pirahnna View Comment
    best begging includes body languages, sub's eyes, voice and words. more complete package will have better results, I think.
    An audio file + strong choices of words would be the best beg online
    Different situations have different types of begging of course. Is that a risky situation ? or does sub beg because of pain? horny ? desperate ? that's the beauty of audio file when you can separate each type of the other.
    Not every online relationship is comfortable with audio and/or video and/or photos, which is why I gave a list of the information you should use in your written begging as well. But I agree, those things do add to the experience.
  5. Old Comment
    This is a great blog. Very well written. And it fills me with worry, knowing that Sir is going to read this...
  6. Old Comment
    As someone who finds it difficult to beg even when sincere (and even harder when not yet to the point of mindless, single-focused desperation), these were great tips! Thank you for sharing them. I think that body language can be an important part of begging, especially in person: letting your eyes show your fear or need, and making your body vulnerable.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kurious kat View Comment
    As someone who finds it difficult to beg even when sincere (and even harder when not yet to the point of mindless, single-focused desperation), these were great tips! Thank you for sharing them. I think that body language can be an important part of begging, especially in person: letting your eyes show your fear or need, and making your body vulnerable.
    Body language is super effective, if it is available/comfortable. All I need to do is give puppy dog eyes and use my super adorable voice, and I can get Asslvr to give me anything I want!
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Comment
    This is a great blog. Very well written. And it fills me with worry, knowing that Sir is going to read this...
    True.. true.. true.
    And lots of free time tomorrow.