Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Little advice

Posted 06-27-2017 at 08:14 PM by Butterfly
Updated 07-19-2018 at 01:01 PM by Butterfly

On Monday I have the day at home alone and would like to spend at least few hours exploring my little side.

Thus far, I have spent some time relaxing in bed with my sucky, both while watching a Disney movie and not. I have spent some time coloring with Asslvr. And that is pretty much the extent of my little experience.

I am nervous about how I will feel if I let go and "sink in" to my little space. If I just give in and go with it. I am unsure of how I will act or how I will feel.

What should I do while in little space?

What types of things should I have set up to prepare?

How do I get out of little space?

I want to explore. It makes me excited and nervous all at the same time. But I don't know what to expect or what to do. I am lost.

I do have somebody who will be helping me through it on Monday, but he is inexperienced with littles and I feel like we could both use a bit of advice.

Help!!!!
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Little space is a very nice place to be and as a Daddy/Caregiver I can recommend you some stuff that should make your little experience even better.

1. Gather all your stuffies and play tea party with them. You can hug and cuddle with them as much as you want.
    2. Watch cartoons and play some music from your favorite Disney animated movies
    3. Take a coloring book and color with crayons, or draw your favorite stuff. Don't worry how it will look like, as long as you feel happy about it.
    4. Make some little snacks, cookies, ice cream, chocolate. Prepare your sippy cup or even baby bottle with some warm milk or cocoa. It;s great for relaxing.
    5. Dress in your little clothes (if you have any), like onesie, nappies, pacifier, bib, or any other clothes that make you feel little.
    6. Make a blanket fort where you can hide or just lay there with your CG

Make sure that both you and the person who is going to be with you feel comfortable. Cuddle a lot, call both of yourselves with cute names. Let your CG dress you up , brush your hair and show how much he loves you and how much he cares for you. You can even take bubble bath and play with toys while you're in the tub.

Just relax and enjoy some quality little time with lots of smiles , giggles, cuddles and kisses. I'm sure you'll both enjoy!
    Posted 06-27-2017 at 11:10 PM by Grand.Master691 Grand.Master691 is offline