Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > 99kittykat99

Rate this Entry

Pm dares

Posted 11-03-2016 at 06:05 PM by 99kittykat99
Updated 02-21-2017 at 07:37 PM by 99kittykat99

Make sure to fill in Xs with the required numbers.

pm me "dice" And I will do any dice dare you choose.

pm me "Shut Up" I will Gag myself however long you wish (up to an 5 min) also add 2 dares with this one within limits.

pm me "truth" and i will answer any 2 questions.

pm me "slave" and i will be your slave for your choice of time (up to 3 days) through get dare PM or kik. PM me for my kik.

pm me "cum" and i will cum within 5 minute of reading it wherever I am.Add 2 dares with this. if i fail you can dare me anything within my limits

pm me "rule" give me up to 5 rules and a time to obey them for up to 5 hours.

pm me "new" and i will add a pm dare of your choice.

pm me "pm me" and i will do one of your pm dares. (within my limits)make sure to tell me which of your pm dares to do.

pm me "deja vu" and i will repeat my last pm dare 3 times.

pm me "bad" and i will do a punishment chosen by you.

PM me "HYPNO" with a file and I will listen to x files (no curses) for X weeks. Up to 10 weeks

PM me "PLUG" and I will insert anything you tell me into my asshole for X minutes. Within limits.

PM me "ICE x" I will stick x ice cubes in my ass. Up to 5.

PM me "Naughty" i will do up to 5 punishments, they can be combined into one big punishment(within limits)

PM me "Nipples" I'll torture my nipples with any of the stuff you tell me to use.

.PM me "ALL" and I will do all my PM dares! (please note that you have to pick all X's)

PM me FAVORITE and I'll do YOUR favorite dare - I may slightly change it if it's against my limits

PM me PET PLAY X and I will be whatever pet you want for X minutes. Up to 30 minutes. Also do another dare with this one.

PM me "edge" and i will stop what im doing and edge x amount of times. Up to 20 within 24 hours.

PM me ''extreme" and I will do 15 anal dares of your choice within limits

Creativity - have a dare well thought out and unique? Well send it in.

PM me "Complies, Complies, Baby" - PM with a time to join you in getDare chat (at an arranged time) and I will join you. I will comply with all your orders for 30 minutes (excepting orders that violate limits).

Dice, Dice, Baby - PM me a dice dare to complete (within limits) and I will complete it. You may specify the dice rolls should you wish to do so.

Ice, Ice, Baby - This PM will cause me to put two ice cubes in my undies, will not change clothes until dry.

Jeopardize, Jeopardize, Baby - This PM will cause me to post to any thread (within limits) that will put me in jeopardy of facing pain, torture, or punishment.

Lies, Lies, Baby - PM me with a question (no asking for personal info like name, address, etc) and I must respond with both a lie and a truth. You will then guess which is which. If you are correct, you will get to punish me. If you are wrong, I will deny you orgasm for 2 days.

PM me GAMESHOW and you can send me a question. If I get it right and you do 2 of my pm dares; If I get it wrong I'll do 5 dares from you.

All must be within my limits, I don't have to provide pictures, and I don't have to report back..
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1535 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments