Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

What Makes Me Turn Into A Raging Bitch?

Posted 06-04-2016 at 05:32 AM by IceMaiden
Updated 06-15-2016 at 05:48 AM by IceMaiden

I don't get angry or offended easily. It's extremely rare something irks me enough to produce a negative emotion about it. In fact, there's only a handful of things I can think of that bother me.

Being mean or rude for no reason to others.
Bullying.
Cruelty to animals/children.
The injustice of the world at times.
My loved ones getting hurt in any way.

And also things like

This.

How difficult is it to understand and respect boundaries? You do it all the time. You follow and respect them at home, school, work. You set guidelines for your family to follow or the people you work with should you be in a higher position.

But it's suddenly impossible to respect them when a sub/slave sets them out for you?

No, it isn't. It is just plain disrespect and lack of a functioning brain. It honestly makes me want to get a kinfe and get stab happy. With your jewels.

Oh no, I can't say things like that can I? I'm a slave so I must bow down to your highness and cater to your every whim and desire. I'm clearly not genuine if I refuse or call you out on your shit.

That's right, that's what it is. Bullshit.

Sure, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Maybe you didn't read the whole thread. Maybe you didn't see my signature. Maybe you've never read any of my posts or blogs. Maybe you skimmed over all of those and in doing so missed any important information.

I don't really see why you're participating in threads or messaging people you haven't taken the time to get to know at least the basics, but we'll leave that for now.

So you genuinely missed the information, okay. I don't mind that. But when I then inform you of the neccessary facts, what I do mind is you paying no attention to them.

I am my Master's slave, not yours. Why is that such a difficult concept to grasp?

What on earth makes you think I would consider even for a second doing something he's told me not to or something I know he wouldn't want me to? What makes you think I would lie to him?

The second you tell me I should lie to him about anything, you're instantly on my shit list. I don't do second chances either. By telling me this you are blatantly disrespecting my relationship with my Master and may as well say out loud that you think your wants are more important than anything I have said to you.

Newsflash: It isn't. Far from it. I will choose Master every time hands down. Do you know why? Because he has my trust, and my respect. You have neither and never will.

He earned both of them and with that my submission to him. He did that by listening to what I said, by being mindful of what was and wasn't okay with me, accepting it when I wasn't ready or comfortable enough to do something.

He didn't earn it by being a jerk.

I fail to see why you are on sites like this if that's how you treat people. You clearly have no basic understanding of what a d/s relationship is about.

It's called trust, darling. Please go and look up the definition and begin to apply it in your life. I assure you that you will get much further than you currently do if you build it.

While you're at it, remember that respect goes a long way too. So does taking no for an answer the first time. No one should have to keep repeating the same thing over and over. Learn to accept the fact that what you want isn't always what someone else wants.

If you're after a quick session then go and find someone who is willing to give that. Stop pestering people who are clearly unavailable and/or uninterested. It doesn't make you look good. In fact, it makes you look like a total cunt. (And I despise that word.)

If you're after a long term relationship, go and build a rapport and trust up with someone who clicks with you and who is looking for someone too.

Stop being a dick and assuming you can have whoever you want just because you said so.

It doesn't work like that. So stop being a fucking annoying cunt.

Rant over.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1503 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I understand your anger. While never having said anywhere that I would be interested in a D/s relationship, I regularly receive messages from people wanting to be my master or my "daddy", and asking me things outside of my limits, or answering without even reading my signature or my post. Hopefully I made playfriends who are respectful and considerate.
    This is happening on every website, your story, and mine. I'd like it to change but I'm not sure how.
  2. Old Comment
    Some people are rude. You shouldn't have to state it over and over, after the first no, that's it, do not ask again as you described in the blog.

It isn't D/s when you pester someone, it's assholery.

If someone is unaviable, their unavailable. Lying to your Master shouldn't be asked.

And you said clearly what was your offer on the post. It was generous for you to even do that.

But, the assholes have to come out I guess.
  3. Old Comment
    Hi,
    Your very very right.
    Just my 2 cents,...

Appearantly (not saying its good or bad, just noticing) there are 2 flavours of people here.
    People who participate serious. Take all dares serious. Carefully execute, carefully report when subbing. Carefully design a task only after carefully have read all likes/dislikes/limits, rest of profile, some posts, some blogs when domming.

And people who are not.
    People who just rant, vent, enjoy the feeling of posting something rude (the doms), or offering some extreme abuse without ever reporting (the subs)

Guess it goes wrong when they mix.
    Guess it goes wrong when the one group isn't aware its posting in the others domain.

(And i guess the latter group has more change of posting in the first group than the other way around)

So, what i actually want to say,
    If your in the 1st group and you hit a message of the 2nd.
    Than be assured its just a lost soul. Your friends of the 1st group are still there.
  4. Old Comment
    This is where I stride in with my great big size ten boots and offer to rain wrath and hellfire down on all those who upset or offended my girl...

Nah.

I almost feel sorry for the poor idiot who gets on the wrong side of Icy....

Nah.

She doesnt need my help, they don't deserve my sympathy.