Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Blog post 25 - handbook

Posted 04-27-2016 at 09:40 PM by RainbowSky

Hello and thank you for your purchase of Slut2016, the ultimate realistic sex toy for your personal use. As with all good sex toys this handbook provides a full list of information including how to care for your Slut2016, the role of the Slut2016 and all functions available.

Firstly, you will find that the Slut2016 is a full replica of a human female. We hope you find the appearance up to standard, if not modifications to the Slut2016 are your own responsibility and we do not accept returns on any Slut2016 that has been modified. You will find that the Slut2016 has been packaged with a set of clothes on its body. Our advice is to leave the Slut2016 in its packaged form when not in use, but if you prefer it unpackaged this is at your discretion.

Secondly the Slut2016 will respond to voice commands. To start this mode please say ‘Voice Activation Slut2016’. The Slut2016 will then ask you to repeat a series of phrases until it is fully attuned to your voice. Any commands you ask of the Slut2016 will then be dutifully obeyed. If so required that you lend the Slut2016 out to others the simple command of ‘Slut2016 obey all commands given to you’ before handing it over will ensure the Slut2016 will obey their temporary owner until you regain control.

Thirdly the role of the Slut2016 is to provide pleasure to their owner anyway required. The Slut2016 has three fully functioning holes for your use, all of which have never been used before and will require your care to be stretched to your desired size. On the first use of these holes it will be accompanied with evidence the Slut2016 has been unused before delivery. Upon use of the cunthole on first use there will be the tearing of the tamper proof seal to ensure that it is fresh, clean and unused. This will lead to the release of a small amount of mechanical oil. It will also be exceptionally tight and will illicit pain noises from Slut2016. You are free to ignore these as the Slut2016 doesn’t feel pain, it has only been added to make the Slut2016 appear more realistic and for your added pleasure. Likewise the use of the anal hole for the first time will also break a tamper proof seal, although no mechanical oil will be released, and illicit pain noises from the Slut2016. Finally as you will see, the Slut2016 is currently gagged. Upon first use of the mouth hole, remove the gag. You will see there is a ziplock on the gag which will need to be cut to allow this removal to ensure that you know the Slut2016 has been unused. The use of other sex toys with the Slut2016 is allowed and in some cases can make your time with the Slut2016 more interesting. The Slut2016 has several functions that come as standard including:

• The ability to make and expel cum
• The ability to talk
• The ability to move
• The ability to eat, drink and expel excrement
• The ability to make noises as desired by you
• The ability to learn to produce milk from its breasts
• A fully functioning tongue to be used as required

Physical specifications

• Height:172cm
• Weight:49KG
• Tit size: 32C
• Stature: Slim
• Hair colour: brown
• Eye colour: green/brown
• Arm pit hair: shaved
• Pubic hair: shaved

Storage instructions

To store the Slut2016 find a large enough space, preferably in the dark and away from anything tempting and place the Slut2016 in a suitable position for the space, be this curled up, standing or something else. Slut2016 is required to be stored away for 6 hours every day to ensure it will fully recharge.

Care instructions

It is important to keep your Slut2016 in tip-top condition. Below are a list of care rules to ensure your Slut2016 can continue to fulfil your pleasurement needs.

• Must be allowed 6 hours of rest in one chunk to be recharged
• It is required to be fed at least once a day and water must be provided to keep its functions fully active.
• After use the Slut2016 requires cleaning. The use of shampoo, conditioner and shower gel is all permitted and will not affect the quality of the product. This can be done by yourself or the Slut2016 is able to complete this by itself.
• After sexual activity the Slut2016 must be provided with a tablet to ensure it can continue in its duties and that nothing unplanned occurs.
• Once a month for 5 days the Slut2016 requires maintenance. During this time do not play with or command the Slut2016 to do any sexual activity. During this time, the Slut2016 will continuously change its maintenance rags. Advice: provide a discreet bin for the Slut2016 to discard the used maintenance rags. Hot water bottles may also be required from time to time

Please ensure you follow these care instructions to keep you Slut2016 fully functioning.

Important notes

The Slut2016 gets aroused by humiliation. If you wish to be pleasured without the Slut2016 being aroused, commands without risk of humiliation or embarrassment will allow this.

If the Slut2016 is allowed to become aroused the following instructions should be used. The Slut2016 is particularly responsive to humiliating and embarrassing situations whether that is in public or private. Name calling, body writing, being forced into uncomfortable situations such as nudity and exposed bondage all create high level responses in Slut2016. However anything with an element of risk also arouses the Slut2016. When the Slut2016 gets aroused its physical reaction is to produce a natural lubricant which it can’t control. This lubricant that is produced will make any clothes the Slut2016 is wearing damp and if arousal is produced in mass even cause the fabrics to becoming dripping wet. The lubricant can vary from a weak, clear liquid with a strong smell of fresh sex, to a thick water based yellowy liquid that emits the same smell. If the Slut2016 reaches complete arousal it will cum a thick white liquid. The cum and lubricant all taste salty and may cause the Slut2016 to gag if fed. The liquid is a slip hazard if it pools on the ground between the Slut2016’s feet. The amount produced will vary depending on arousal levels.

The Slut2016 has to obey any command given by you so be aware if taking it outside that if you command it to do something illegal, chances are it could be arrested but as a sex toy it will not be registered as a human and so will be destroyed.

Word count:1097

Personal feeling when writing it: humiliation in leaps and bounds. Talking about myself as an inanimate object with no thoughts or feelings was humiliating. Makes me feel like the worthless slut I am.

P.S I have no more blog topics, and my hunt for a master has fallen flat on its face due to various reasons
Posted in Topical
Views 2859 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well done, fucktoy. With this blog post you have, in a way, admitted what you want to be, and what you want to be treated like, at least in fantasy. Thinking of yourself in inanimate terms is not only humiliating, but it is also has an uninhibiting effect.

Do you wish to have more topics? Was this exercise useful for you?
  2. Old Comment
    This was actually really cool. (Changed my opinion on some things but that's a private matter.) I like how detailed you were.

Sorry about the no success on the Master thing, it takes time. Don't let it bring you down.

It isn't easy. Finding a Master is probably one of the hardest things to do.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Runesmith View Comment
    Well done, fucktoy. With this blog post you have, in a way, admitted what you want to be, and what you want to be treated like, at least in fantasy. Thinking of yourself in inanimate terms is not only humiliating, but it is also has an uninhibiting effect.

Do you wish to have more topics? Was this exercise useful for you?
    Thank you. I do not wish for more topics buy thank you for the offer. The exercise was helpful in some ways but in others it makes me seem like I am willing to have certain things done to me that go against my personal views.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Comment
    This was actually really cool. (Changed my opinion on some things but that's a private matter.) I like how detailed you were.

Sorry about the no success on the Master thing, it takes time. Don't let it bring you down.

It isn't easy. Finding a Master is probably one of the hardest things to do.
    Thank you. I'm not sure how it could change opinions given its very emotionless/opinion less but thank you for enjoying it.

I understand that and have reevaluated my life at the moment and decided that now perhaps isn't the best time anyway.