Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SoloPlayMate44

Rate this Entry

Second Live Cam Session

Posted 03-21-2016 at 11:50 AM by SoloPlayMate44
Updated 03-21-2016 at 12:19 PM by SoloPlayMate44

I enjoyed the first live cam session so much that I went out looking for another! This time was still fun but could have been better.

I started out on my feet in just boxers and he wanted to see my cock so I pulled them down. Then I showed him my toys and he instructed me to show him my cock so I pulled them down. Then he asked about my toys and so I showed him my box, he selected my strapon dildo and pink panties. He started me by sucking the dildo as if he were standing in front of me so I got on my knees and sucked. After about a min he told me to get on all fours and face away from the cam. I was to fuck my self with the dildo now using only the spit I had on it as lube. I couldn't get it in at first because it was too dry so I asked if I could use lube because it hurt and he said no so I was forced to get it in basically dry....so after alittle working it and pulling my cheeks apart I got it in and felt the friction all the way in and out with every stroke. He made me fuck myself slow at first then speed up as he commanded. There was alot of friction and I could feel it pulling and heating up. After some good hard deep thrusts he made me face him on my knees while keeping the dildo in. Then he made me lay on my back with the dildo still in and grab my cock with my whole fist and stroke hard. After a couple min of hard stroking he wanted me to cum on my face from this position. When I came it didnt reach my face and so as a punishment I was to put on the panties and rub the cum into my belly. Then Lay back down in the same position and let him get off to my cock.

All in all was a fun session, I would have liked to have worn the panties some more and maybe some more feminization? There wasn't enough anal for me either, I kinda think I want to be put through the ringer so to speak...But I don't really know! I'm just gonna keep playing and see what I end up liking or not liking!

Thanks for reading!
and as always,
-Stay Daring
Posted in Completed Dares
Views 1161 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments