Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > cutelittleslut

Rate this Entry

slut shower etiquette (f)

Posted 11-11-2015 at 05:33 PM by cutelittleslut

This is a basic outline on how i shower pretty often its a good reminder of my place.

- slut is naked and on all fours or knees at all times in the bathroom.
- edge 2 times before shower
- clothespins on nipples and 1 or more on clit and as many as possible on each lip
- get in the endure ( sub/slave position) for 5 minutes
- going into the shower turn it on cold for at least 2 minutes. Sluts can lose some calories from the shivering and hair will be shiner. Nobody likes a ugly fat slut
- your pussy is probably sopping wet at this point take the last few minutes and take off the clothespins on your pussy then with cold water clean your pussy squeaky clean.
- showers are less then 15 minutes
- when finished you will lay down your towel on the floor and rub your self against i to dry yourself. If the clothespins on your nipples get off put it back 90 degrees from where it was originally
-once you have dried every drop from your body ( except hair) you rip the clothespins off your nipples

Theres so many ways to play around with this outline let me know if you have any ideas!
And i would love some feed back if you guys like this stuff and if i should post more thank you
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1881 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    perfect program, can be finetuned and tailored to personal preferences. Very well conceived. Are you doing this often? I mean take a shower like this?
    MeisterRebus
  2. Old Comment
    Yes exactly there's so many ways to do that . And yes I do as often as I can and especially if iv been a bad girl
    Posted 11-12-2015 at 01:17 PM by cutelittleslut cutelittleslut is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Oh my, this is lovely! Thank you for sharing it - has given me some ideas!