Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

Reflection - lingerie/naked photoshoot

Posted 12-19-2014 at 12:47 AM by sparklystar

So some of you may know that I took part in a lingerie/naked photo shoot on Wednesday because I have a friend who runs her own business which is a photography business. She wanted to try out some new positions for photos and some themed ideas so I offered to help out. Master was thrilled when he found out.

I honestly was very nervous about it but I had a great time doing it. My friend was very welcoming and comforting when I got stressed over things and she made me feel comfortable about wandering around naked with only a dressing gown to put on in between setting up.

She did my make-up and hair and made me look grown up and sexy and a little bit dangerous as well as innocent.

She had me dress up in all sorts of things - corsets, stockings, suspenders, thongs, garters, lacy tops, just my top half covered, just my bottom half covered, all covered but boobs on show, all covered but ass/pussy on show. It was so strange to wear all these sort of clothes.

She also used fans, silk, ribbons, balloons, presents - all sorts of things to preserve my modesty which was quite fun as we enjoyed playing with the props.

She looked at themed ideas so I wore lace, santa outfits, sailors, maids, pirates, princess (although every outfit was so short you could see some of my ass). She said it's really helped her understand what customers want, ideas she can use and how to make people feel even more comfortable.

She also got me doing a few shots completely naked as some customers like to bare all. She made me feel so comfortable and welcome that I didn't feel that self-conscious.

Until she sent the pictures over to me by email. I mean don't get me wrong, they are amazing, stunning, beautiful pictures of me and I look so much older and happy in them but I also don't look like me with the make-up and the hair. It doesn't feel like it's me. Seeing all of my ribs in the picture - not because she's edited them but because I'm like a stick - makes me feel a bit sick about the way I look, because it doesn't look healthy.

I found afterwards as I wandered past the bathroom mirror, the scales in the bathroom that I always paused, trying to work out what was wrong with me. In the end I stripped naked and stood in front of the full length mirror for about 40 minutes yesterday night, just looking at my bones and how skinny I was. I weighed myself. Something I haven't done in a year to find I'd lost 8kg of weight even though I don't have an eating problem - i assure you I eat three meals a day and usually snack as well, but I have a quick metabolism being a dancer.

The point of the photoshoot is supposed to make you more body confident and in some ways it has, it's shown what a bit of make-up can do but in another way it's made me painful aware of how unhealthy I look and that's made me more self-conscious than prehaps it should have
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1216 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    As you noticed these Facts about yourself now, what do you think of your own, before you saw the pictures? What did your family/friends say about, you feel somehow skinny?
    Donīt get me wrong, but maybe itīs just your imagination going wild as you saw yourself the first time this way.
    But on the other hand it could be youīre eating enough for a “normal” Person, but as your metabolism burns a lot more energy than others, you might need something more. Have you ever talked with a trainer at a gym or a nutrition consultant about it? Maybe they could give you advice how to gain some “healthy” Pounds or at least you wonīt lose more weight and still can be active.

Beside this is said, I think you sound somehow surprised about the results. Was it a positive thing that you didnīt realize yourself on these photos because all of the makeup and so on, or did it scare you?
    Posted 12-19-2014 at 01:15 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Looking for .. View Comment
    As you noticed these Facts about yourself now, what do you think of your own, before you saw the pictures? What did your family/friends say about, you feel somehow skinny?
    Donīt get me wrong, but maybe itīs just your imagination going wild as you saw yourself the first time this way.
    But on the other hand it could be youīre eating enough for a “normal” Person, but as your metabolism burns a lot more energy than others, you might need something more. Have you ever talked with a trainer at a gym or a nutrition consultant about it? Maybe they could give you advice how to gain some “healthy” Pounds or at least you wonīt lose more weight and still can be active.

Beside this is said, I think you sound somehow surprised about the results. Was it a positive thing that you didnīt realize yourself on these photos because all of the makeup and so on, or did it scare you?
    I know Star has replied to you but I also want to. She is exceptionally thin. She's not exaggerating when she says she can see every rib because you can. When she was being measured for a costume for a play the difference between her waist, her hips and her chest were hugely worrying and the designers retook her waist measurement as they thought it seemed abnormal. Her wrists are so skinny and she does look thin. She doesn't look unhealthy though and we all know she eats plenty for her lifestyle and I believe she has previously followed a eating plan but still not been able to put on the weight. some people just can't.
    As for the photos she has shown them to me and she looks stunning and more mature more 19 than she does usually but she is right that a lot of them do highlight how thin she is.
  3. Old Comment
    Itīs good to see a lot of People Keep an eye on it. But it must be hard to eat "normal" and still not be able to keep the weight in a healthy/normal ( i donīt find the perfect matching words) way. Most People i know having such a pproblem, didnīt eat enough. So the cause could be found easily, but in her case, itīs hard to suggest a working advice.
    Posted 12-19-2014 at 01:54 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Looking for .. View Comment
    Itīs good to see a lot of People Keep an eye on it. But it must be hard to eat "normal" and still not be able to keep the weight in a healthy/normal ( i donīt find the perfect matching words) way. Most People i know having such a pproblem, didnīt eat enough. So the cause could be found easily, but in her case, itīs hard to suggest a working advice.
    I love the way you two have a conversation about me. I am healthy just the doctor's would probably say otherwise. But they don't have solutions