Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

Next Level after a Month in Chastity 1 [nxne]

Posted 12-06-2014 at 11:10 AM by AnalGirl1
Updated 12-06-2014 at 11:20 AM by AnalGirl1

Hello my pet,

I was thinking hard about how this should play out... soo many options... soo many possibilities.
You've endured so long, so allowing you a simple orgasm doesn't seem to be fitting...
I want you to be made to orgasm... repeatedly.

So, for Monday, the 1st of December I have the following for you...

Starting from the morning, you'll be wearing this and only this while at home:
http://www.bilderhoster.net/7ff87g5b.jpg.html
http://www.bilderhoster.net/7h1y3ssr.jpg.html

When going outside you are to replace your chastity belt with:
http://www.bilderhoster.net/144w29ts.jpg.html

This should get your in the right state... Remember, no orgasms until I allow it!

While at Uni (I assume you have Uni on Monday?) as per your suggestion, I want you to
find a girl that you find attractive... I want you to tell her that you currently have
both of your holes plugged and that you haven't cum for over a month... You will then
ask... plead... beg... her to allow you to eat her out... Tell her that's the only way
you'll be allowed to finally cum! If she refuses - try again with another girl! I don't
care where exactly you do it, but it must be on Uni Campus (so the bathroom I guess?).
I want you to eat that pussy like all your orgasms depend on it... lick her out...
make her cum on your tongue...! While you're licking her, you may bring yourself to an edge,
but no orgasms for you! Once finished, make sure to get her phone number!

If you don't have Uni, then you'll have to some other place where you can hook up with a girl...
A coffee place perhaps? Uni library?

Now, after that edge and wearing the dildos inside you all day you must be getting really desperate.

This is what you'll do for your evening:

You'll go to a party/club/busy bar and take a shuffled deck of cards with you. It must be a 32 deck card,
so from 6s to Aces (no 2,3,4,5 or Jokers) I want you to insert your remote controlled vibrator and turn it on a low speed...
You'll also insert a butt-plug of your choice. You'll do your hair... put on some slutty make up...
put on your fuck-me heels... and wear this dress:
http://www.bilderhoster.net/by54vm7z.jpg.html
http://www.bilderhoster.net/1xjhnasf.jpg.html
No bra! Of course. It's cold, so you are allowed to wear a coat or something over the top, but you'll have
to take it off once you get to the venue. Also, bring some condoms with you!

Before you head out you'll get a little tipsy on alcohol... I'd like you to get about 60% drunk.
A few glasses of wine while you are getting ready and a few straight up shots before you head out should do it.

Once you get there you'll make your way to the bar and order yourself a drink... Make sure you get some attention.

Finish the drink. From this point forward you are allowed to cum! Finally! Enjoy every second of what is to come...

Now, offer the cards to people around you - one card per person. Both men and women!

Tell them it's a dare you have to do and that you want to play a game. Now, depending on which card is pulled you'll do the following:

Hearts: Offer a hot french kiss.
Spades: Offer 5 smacks on your ass.
Diamonds: Offer an erotic dance for the length of one song.
Clubs: Offer to flash your boobs.

6s: Decrease a level of your remote vib.
10s: Increase a level of your remote vib.
Jacks: They can touch you where they want.
Queen: Offer to masturbate in-front of them until you orgasm.
King: Offer to suck his dick/lick her pussy in the toilets (you may masturbate while doing it).
Ace: Offer both of your holes for fucking in the toilets.

You are to continue until you run out of all 32 cards! You are allowed to change the venue if you have to! Tell me how it all goes in full detail.

After I woke up, I dressed in the pink net only and waited in my room, for my housemates to disappear. I had my first lesson at 1pm. After about a hour I heared to front door open and close, and it was silent in the house. I hoped both had gone and went into the kitchen to make some breakfast. I was nearly finished, when my male housemate came out of his room. He wanted to leave the house, too, but ... of course... he saw me (no door between the hallway and kitchen).
He grinned and said "Nice dress. Do you need help with something". I was so shocked, just said no and turned my back to him, pretending I was doing something.
He put his shoes and jacket on really slowly and left. I was already so ashamed.

I dressed in regular clothes, plus the dildo-panties and left for class. I could have cummed in these panties just my grinding on my chair for a minute. So I had to watch out the entire time.
When the lesson was nearly over, I finally had the guts to ask a girl. I told her I'm "playing a game" and if she could help me ... when I was finished, she rejected - not in a friendly way. I was ashamed again.
I asked another girl, but the look on her face while I was talking, told me, I don't need to finish my question.
I felt so humiliated. I just wanted to cum!
The lesson was over and I had the idea to go into another class and ask them. At least I would, probably, never meet THEM again.
So half an hour later I was sitting in a "gender studies" class with about 90% girls.
I asked two more girls, but they rejected me, too. But this time way more friendly!
I thought I have to change my tactic and I sat down next to a really hot girl (skirt, tank top, necklace, loong hair!) and talked to her, made some jokes, during class. I got more flirty/sexual and finally asked her. I didn't tell her about my dildo panties, but that I'm making an experiment about not cumming for a month. She asked laughing how it goes and I said that I'm incredible horny. I asked her to come with me to the bathroom, and she did!!!
In the bathroom, I took her hand and lead her into a stall, I got on my knees and started with kissing her thights.
I couldn't believe it really worked! I was really doing this! with a girl! a damn hot girl!
She kept standing all the time, hands on the walls, legs spread, moaning, but no talking.
I lowered her panties with my mouth and after a lot of kissing, I started licking her pussy - she tasted SO good!, kissing her clit, ... eating her out. My head under her skirt! Must have looked funny frome above ;D
I didn't touch myself to edge, during this, I was SO hot and the dildo panties,... I was near an edge all the time and I was afraid I would accidently cum, when I touch me.
I never did this before, but I felt her movements and I don't think I did a bad job. Because after about 5 to 10 minutes, she came. I was so proud of myself.
After this she gave me a really deep, long, tongue kiss. I don't know if she wanted to start "her part" because I opened the door after pulling her panties back up and fixing her skirt.
She asked "and you're not allowed to feel that" - i answered "yeah, stupid- i know".
Then we were back at our places in the class (i couldn't leave because i didn't wanted to tell her i'm not in the class regulary) and i didn't really wanted to leave, because she was touching me under the desks massaging my thights, mainly. ... This kept me near an edge ALL the time!!! I said "You're not making it easier for me" - "I'm not even trying "
She gave me her phone number (I should text her, when I could 'come') and a kiss on the cheek for goodbye.

I DID IT !!! It felt so good! I was so proud!

I went back home and had to dress in the net again. So I was staying in my room, but somewhen my male housemate came into my room abruptly. I could only cover myself with a pullover lying next to me. He asked something and I told him to knock the next time. He was sorry, said "didn't want to interrupt you" with a grin and if i "needed a helping hand" ... I guess he knew what a dress like that means. I felt ashamed, but somehow not soo bad.
When I read those stories, you send me, I thought a lot about what he would do to me

Evening.
I think I would have chickened out on this task, if I wouldn't have been SO DAMN horny!

I did my hair, my makeup, put on the dress and heels, no underwear and looked at myself in the mirror. I was looking so cheap. like a whore. like the girl who appears at a party and fucks with a stranger five minutes later. I would have never go out like this with my friends or ... when I could cum when I want.
I didn't think about it and I was drunk and SOO horny. I inserted the buttplug and vib and went out (with a long coat) into a bar. The vib was on the absolutly lowest setting. Usually I can take about 60 70% permanently without cumming.
I placed my coat on a hook near the door and went into a corner of the bar. It was the same bar I had my first BIG experience on the mens bathroom.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2138 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments