Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs > Detention/Writing Punishment

Rate this Entry

My PM dares

Posted 05-09-2014 at 12:08 AM by silkysatin
Updated 03-26-2017 at 05:51 PM by silkysatin (updating)

Below is a list of all my current PM dares:
  1. PM me "SOAP" and I will wash my mouth out with a bar for 15 minutes on KIK!
    See my blog for list of soap available.
  2. PM me"GET BUSY WRITING"and you get to assign me 100 lines to be written, by hand, from the lines I have listed in this link:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70577
  3. PM me "YOU JUST GOT A DETENTION" and I will serve a detention for you. I must write 100 lines, by hand for every hour of detention, during the detention. 3 hours maximum. We agree on a time, then you assign the lines I must write during the detention. If I fail to complete the lines during the detention you may assign more lines to write.
  4. PM me "GET THAT NOSE AGAINST THE WALL" and I will stand with my nose holding a coin against the wall to your specifications for 1 hour.
  5. PM me "GET THAT NOSE IN THE CORNER" and I will stand with my nose in the corner to your specifications for 1 hour.
  6. PM me "NO PAIN-NO GAIN" and I will paddle myself 25 times with my wood paddle with holes.
  7. PM me "SLAVE" and I will be your slave for 1 hour on KIK
  8. PM me "SHOW ME" and I will show you a pic of me in my underwear on KIK
  9. PM me "GAMESHOW" and I will send you a trivia question. If you get it right, you get to give me a dare with my limits, if you get it wrong, I get to give you a dare within your limits.
  10. PM me "GAGGED" and I will gag myself with my underwear for 1 hour on KIK
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2692 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    can i ask how did you get that stuff posted properely?