Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Iodine

Rate this Entry

Iodine the urinal princess

Posted 03-14-2014 at 10:25 PM by Iodine

Hello everyone,

it has recently gotten these punishments:
  • Drink 50 ml of your own pee
  • Shower your hair with pee
It prepared a cup for the first one to pee in. The pee was all yellowy and concentrated. It surely would taste worse than the usual pee-tea (tea made with pee+water).
But it had to drink the pee. And so it did! It hated the taste at first, but it also made it feel like a urinal (which is a pervy fantasy it already had for a long time). It strangely liked it so much that it decided to make the second punishment more 'fun'.
Instead of dumping a cup of pee over its hair it lay on its back instead. Like a good urinal would it opened its mouth eagerly and started to pee.
The pee went everywhere: its belly, its mouth and all over the rest of its face and of course its hair.
That made it feel like a filthy urinal (which admittedly it enjoyed way to much).

Anyways, it is such a pervert urinalprincess, that it decided that from hereon it will do the golden shower everytime before it takes a regular shower just to enjoy feeling like a urinal again and again.

It hopes you enjoyed reading this filthy blogpost. If you have any ideas on how to make it feel more like a urinal or turn it into an even bigger pervert feel free to post here.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 598 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment

You're such a good little pervy perv pervvity urinalprincess. I'm glad you're mine
  2. Old Comment
    I always love your blog posts! Thank you for posting. Reading this, there is a little something I thought you might like; feel free to take it on, if you wish.

You'll need two bowls. Place them on the floor at opposite ends of the room, or further apart if you want to make a meal of it. Choose a bowl, strip and get onto your hands and knees over it, peeing into it. No hands.

You are then to suck up a mouthful and crawl to the other bowl to spit it out. Still no hands, and when you crawl you should be sure to keep your ass higher than your head, arch your back and roll your hips like a sexy, pervy little princess should. Repeat the crawling process until the bowl you started in is empty, but do be careful of those knees.

When bowl 2 is full of your pee, you are to tip it over yourself, affirming 'I am a princess, this is my tribute of gold' as loudly as you can. You may perform this as the golden shower before your regular shower, as it could take some time.

I hope you enjoy, and get many more ideas. I look forward to reading them.

Take care.
  3. Old Comment
    Urinalprincess is such a perv - I love your blogpost