Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Maggy

Rate this Entry

Maggy's pointless, endless thought process.

Posted 09-30-2011 at 10:48 AM by Maggy

Due to my avoidance of the gd chat, (since, apparently, I'm boring) I've found myself with some free time and figured I'd have a ramble here on the blogs.

People often find themselves thinking, when in the presence of Maggy, "what, exactly, is going through this nutter's head?" Not an awfull lot of what I say, during a conversation, makes any real sense. 'specially the jokes. My thought processes are so twisted... I don't think along one line of thought, I think on many, and they all twist and turn and get mixed together and, though it looks like I'm speaking jibberish, I'm really fusing two or more conversations together and it all comes out in a huge mess. What's it like thinking like that? What does Maggy hear when he listens to his brain?

I could try and explain it to you, but I suppose this blog would be the best example of that erratic thought process. Which would explain why almost everything below is completely irrelevant to this, while being connected to it at the same time. Weird, huh? I think so.

Then there's that whole grumpy-ness I have. Noticed it? I'll fool around and have a laugh, but there are certain things you just can't say to Maggy without him taking offense. Just because my closer friends and I poke at each other and make fun of each other, it doesn't mean I don't find things insulting and when I'm insulted, I don't just let it slide. Look at me now... I'm here, writing this blog, just because I'm mad at someone and refuse to be in the same chat window as them. Would you call it childish? It probably is. Maggy's always childish. =/ The grumpy-ness is just a part of it. I know it's silly, but if you insult me, you really wont get another word out of me until you apologise XD

You see that little bump in the road there? I'm still talking about the same thing I started talking about and, for some reason, everything I just said had nothing to do with it... I wonder if there's a word for that... I should go look that up...

Why am I even writing this? What am I trying to tell you? Am I trying to tell you anything? Probably not. I'm just bored and need somewhere to ramble, I guess. Without people interupting me and halting my train of thought. Maybe I'm just looking to see what happens if I talk for ages without ever having to stop... Wow. I suppose that makes this the most pointless blog post in the history of all blog posts. Meh, I'll post it anyway. Someone'll delete it anyway, if it's really THAT useless.

D'you see how this is relevant to what I started off by saying? I think I can. This would be an example of that muddled conversation. We'll call it the chimera of the conversational world. Har har.

I'm going to read back through this when I'm done typing, but I'm not going to edit it atall, even for spelling mistakes. I kind of want to see what Maggy's brain looks like in writing. I think it'd be interesting to see my thought process. To have an actual, visual representation of my mind. I wonder if this could be used as some kind of therapy, a way of learning about yourself. I think it'd be really helpfull. Not that I need things like that anymore.~

I just got distracted by a soap opera called Home and Away. ._.; Oops. It seems like no matter what I do, there'll always be something to stop me reaching the end of that line... I bet if I kept thinking and reached the end, I'd find the meaning to one of life's ultimate questions...

Oh well. I'll maybe try again some time. Probably not here, that would be silly.

Sowisa.
Views 4431 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    ... Speechless ....

until now.... Woah. Your thought process is rather similar to mine in one since or another, or closely related about the fact that rambeling is something that I like to do, and it seems you do as well, and don't care if anyone cares that you care that they care.

I enjoyed reading this...

...were not so different, you and I. If you check out my blog you will know what I mean. :P
  2. Old Comment
    If what people are doing is not generally thought to be offensive and you don't tell them that you were hurted, they won't know to apologize.

But if you likes alienating people and being alone, more power to ya. ;D
  3. Old Comment
    I don't have to tell her. ._. She already knows. She knows exactly what she said that was hurtfull, she's just too much of a vain little witch to apologise for it. I will have nothing more to do with her. Putting your own image before people's feelings... How can anyone respect a person like that? =/