Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Maggy

Rate this Entry

Maggy and Leopard: For the benefit of others (And for a few laughs between ourselves)

Posted 09-19-2011 at 11:47 AM by Maggy
Tags leopard, sowisa

Carefully avoiding any broken glass that might lead the way to this subject, it seems that the childish relationship between Leo and I has led to poor little Maggy being scolded. A personal joke between the two of us has been severely missunderstood and, because of this, we've had to end it... Which means I had to stop teasing the cheeky little runt. I think you'll all see why this is so disappointing.

And so, to stop such a tragedy occurring again in the future, I feel I should explain things as clearly as is possible when you havn't sleapt since Friday and just speant the previous night drinking and gigging. This is a rough sketch of the strange, unspoken rules that we've developed.

1) Because of his daring, outward, almost dangerous tendancy to crack jokes about our Maggy that he'd kill anyone else for, Leo's somehow managed to wriggle his way behind a shield, to be given the title of "all licensed foul mouth." Please note that his ability to get away with such slandery of Maggy's personality, culture and sexuality is not universal and does not spread to other get darians.

2) Maggy is a tease. More so with Leo than anyone else. As I've said in my previous Blog, the more I tease, torment and insult you, the more love I'm forcing down your neck. Just because it looks like I'm bullying him, doesn't mean you should jump to conclusions and scold me for it. That means you, moderators. -.- Scolding me and intimidating me with your authority is totally uncalled for. Maggy's liable to take your sh*t-kick stick and turn it against you. I'm pretty good with a stick and I'm sure I can give you one heck of a good bonk. Don't make me angry. You wont like me when I'm angry. I'll completely deny you ever existed. Not nice, is it?

3) It may look like we are flirting with you, it may look like we want you, it may even look like we're attempting to enter some... exclusive relationship with you... But this is a sham. Please do not be fooled by our mime, we are merely playing with you, toying with your feelings for our own amusement. Leo and I are in love and it has been foreseen that, together, we shall bring life to the most healthy, beautifull children in the world.

4) Leo, if you ever call me English again you little Sh*t, I'm going to do worse than just ignore you.

In short, it may look like I'm hating on GD's favorite predator, but I do not wish to insult, slander, belittle or even shun Leo in any way. I love that little bratty bitch. Really. I swear. <3

Footnote: Maximum points if you can see and name the circular paradox that a blog like this presents.

Sowisa.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3462 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Dude the colour of your blog totally makes my eyes blur.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Leopard View Comment
    Dude the colour of your blog totally makes my eyes blur.
    This.

16charactersandshit
  3. Old Comment
    Isn't it just the prettiest page ever? I love my little colour designs... I feel like an actual homosexual. *Is proud.*
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sweetsong View Comment
    This.

16charactersandshit

I'm male. Male. Male. Leo's eyes are blurred. He can bare no witness.