Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Maggy

Rate this Entry

From the point of view of a Transvestite.

Posted 09-15-2011 at 07:14 AM by Maggy

While Maggy dons his skirt and makes his hair all bright and shiney, and when people arn't busy killing him for it, they tend to ask alot of strange questions.

As has been established by transvestites across the world, we are not, necessarily gay. The occurance of a gay transvestite is what we like to refer to as "coincidence" and, I can tell you, a gay transvestite is less common than a straight one. Discounting drag queens, of course, who are not transvestites for reasons that the average straight edge, "normal" person would find much too difficult to understand.

But that's not why I'm writing this blog. I was recently asked why (discounting myself) alot of transvestites don't just dress in womens clothing, but go so far as to make themselves look like common whores. I could write an entire essay to explain that situation, it would include the mindset of a transvestite, the lack of experience, the need to show off and be accepted. But it all boils down to one fact and I think it somes it up perfectly:

Sometimes glass glitters more than diamonds because it has more to prove.

Sowisa.
Views 1018 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments