Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Maggy

Rate this Entry

Fun on the Norton Hill.

Posted 09-04-2011 at 09:18 AM by Maggy

So, as promised, I'm going to give you the first of my favorite memories.

Like most people, I once never knew that I was pansexual. Hell, at the time, I couldn't even tell you what "pansexual" even means. It wasn't a term I was familiar with... But I didn't even know I was interested in men. They were competitive; they were brutish; they had a strong tendancy to pick on anyone that didn't have the muscle to fight back. So, back then, I was straight. And I loved it. Maggy loves boobs just as much as the next man (or woman) and had the same perverted mind of any high schooler currently fighting in the war against puberty.

And this is when I met Ashley. (It's not her real name but I think you'll appreciate how horribly rude it would be if I were to name and shame her here against her will.) We all kind of thought of her as "kinky" but it was just a play ground joke at the time. It was something we'd say to see if we could tick her off, and it usually worked. She was rather sensitive of that area and I kind of caught on that it probably meant that what we were saying was true... But I didn't know even half of the stuff that lass was in to. Ashley and I, though we'd pretend to hate each other in a brother-sister kind of way, we got along really well and eventually started dating. Trips to the cinema, maybe a shot on the ice rink at Murrayfeild.

As we got closer, Ashley disclosed to me that she wasn't a virgin. Scotland has a pretty high level of underage sex, but it still takes you by surprise when your 14 year old girl friend tells you she'd already lost her v-card. But she told me this so that I wouldn't worry too much when she told me she wanted to fool around; that she wanted to "play" with me a little. And her games were a little more intense than the standard game of strip poker or naughty dares, I can tell you. This is an account of one of the more fun, enjoyable games we played together...

We took a walk to a place we call "Norton Hill." It's a shortcut through the fields where we live that leads up past a hotel, and the road is surrounded by an expanse of trees and bushes with a hidden path in amongst them. She handcuffed herself to a tree without any warning and proclaimed that I could "do anything I like" to her. But, of course, I wasn't entirely sure I wanted to lose my virginity yet, so I decided just to have a little, harmless, perverted fun instead. What did I do? I took her clothes, of course. Then I ran away and left her, bound to her tree on the edge of the public path. I took her clothes, laughing like a school boy, and hid them on the trailer of a pickup truck that was parked outside the hotel. Thinking it would be funny to have her go and find her clothes by herself, I skipped back without them and checked up on her. (as if to make sure she hadn't run away... haha.)

Naturally, I toyed with her for a while. Both of us had already started smoking so I would tease her with her lighter; jokingly threatening to burn her legs, or hovering a lit cigarette over her breasts. (At the time, I wasn't sadistic enough to actually do it.) Naturally, the game took up quite a bit of time and we were really enjoying ourselves... when suddenly she asked the inevitable question: "Maggy... Where are my clothes?"

Unfortunately we had run out of time, so I told her her clothes were waiting for her on the back of the pick up truck at Norton House Hotel and (laughing because she had to go looking for them in the buff) we wandered away to find...... to find.... that the pick up truck had driven away. Thanks to my stupidity, she had lost her clothes (and clothes cost money T~T) and would now have to return home wearing nothing but my coat. I got into alot of shit with her parents for returning her home, naked and, naturally, my parents were informed of my mischevious games. But I took something away from this experience; something I'm rather glad I have now. I discovered that our innocent little Maggy has a perverted fondness for the thrills and risks involved with public nudity... And I'd never look at my Ashley the same way again.

S.o.w.i.s.a.
Posted in Memories.
Views 1806 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Just out of curiosity, are we going to get any more stories? I LOVED this one!
    Posted 09-06-2011 at 11:47 AM by AlmightyElemental AlmightyElemental is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I'm glad you did. :3 The plan is to blog them all, one by one. Not entirely sure which one is next but... I might have an idea o3o