Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Maggy

Rate this Entry

Opening the gates that guard the tangled, complicated memories of M. "Maggy" R. C.

Posted 09-03-2011 at 09:28 AM by Maggy
Updated 09-03-2011 at 09:46 AM by Maggy (This is not a thread. It's a blog, Maggy. Get with the program -.-)

So, as I've probably said once or twice before, Maggy here is an aspiring explorer. Despite my love for my home country, I have surprisingly itchy feet and hate to stay in one place for longer than a month or so.

Because of my love of travelling, it stands to reason that I have many a wonderfull story to tell. Mix that with my pansexual nature and you have an instant gallery of sexual, romantic and often unorthodox experiences. From the naughty games we played in high school, to the master/slave relationships I threw myself into in the unfamiliar lands of New Zealand, to the awkward, kinky romance with a warmth one can only find when surrounded by the calming surroundings of home.

I've done things, seen things and been forced (mostly willingly, of course) into things that the not-so-traversed would even have heard of. And my plan is to write them all here. I know you're all a bunch of randy kids at heart, and I know from the interesting threads that you're also a bunch of softies. I'm going to blog it all here over time, for you all to see. A little something for everyone. Yaoi fans, neo-romantics, occultists, die-hard s&m fans, even the horny school kids.

So, this blog having given me the kick up the arse that I need to start focussing, I'm going to skip away and write the first of my favorite memories. I hope you enjoy peeking into my head as much as I enjoy living in it.

Sowisa, darlings.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 915 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments