Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Collared_Slave

Rate this Entry

No one will talk to me and everything i touch turns to shit

Posted 10-19-2008 at 04:06 PM by Collared_Slave

I guess no one cares about me and thats why it always goes quiet when i enter a chatroom or any convosation with anyone.

I cant blame you for hating me- in fact its probably the only thing i deserve, apart from death.

I keep hurting those around me and nothing that i make ever works- it always sucks.

So to wrap things up. Im sorry.
Im sorry that you wasted your time reading this blog. Im sorry that you probally read some of my posts. and Im sorry that i ever existed.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6837 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm sorry to disagree with you, but I value the conversations we've had, even if they have been few.

I don't know about the chatroom but it does the same to me. For a chat room, there doesn't seem to be a lot of chat every time I log on.

Don't stop existing on my account.

And I am still eager to work on the TorD program setting up the lists, if we can manage a procedure.

your 'interesting' friend
  2. Old Comment
    I don't hate you.

- DareDude861
  3. Old Comment
    I don't hate you, I never hated you. Do you have any solid evidence that anyone does hate you. If so than just let it go there are mean people in this world, you have to take it how it is because your better than them.
  4. Old Comment
    You know bro...even if every person hated you in the world
    every single one of them...theres one person who loves you more than you can imagine

and you know...this sounds like one of those cheesy religious posts about how no matter what God loves you..blah blah blah
    guess what??...IT IS!
    just think of it this way...people have had tougher times in life than you have had...and you know what
    they survived....some of the tough ones prospered....you young
    your healthy....your smart....don't give up yet

Jesus saved me...when I felt like you
    pick up a bible...talk to an adult....do something...but dont let these thoughts stew around in your brain

you need someone to talk to...i won't go silent when you enter the room...promise
  5. Old Comment
    I don't hate you. I tried to get you to say something in that chat thing and you said TWO LETTERS. 'lo'.

Ok, end of point.
  6. Old Comment
    I by no means hate ya, We had a reasonably lengthy coversation about your program in chat a while back, until I got distracted playing tord XD
  7. Old Comment
    awwww *huggles*

curse those that hate you. Just ignore them, and talk with the people that like you. (you obviously have a growing list here )
    Updated 10-21-2008 at 09:33 PM by Krystal
  8. Old Comment
    Well, I don't know you and I've only seen some of your posts, as I'm pretty new here... but it doesn't seem like you're very hated.

"I don't know about the chatroom but it does the same to me. For a chat room, there doesn't seem to be a lot of chat every time I log on."

I've only gone in chat once. But I stayed in for a while. There was another user who logged out the same minute and second I logged in. It was just me for a while then some guy came and we had a worthless, pointless, and boring convo. Chat is no fun, and it seems inactive. So I wouldn't worry about that if I were you.

"and you know...this sounds like one of those cheesy religious posts about how no matter what God loves you..blah blah blah
    guess what??...IT IS!
    "

And now I'M sorry, that you had to deal with that comment.

I hope you feel better soon.
  9. Old Comment
    dude i doubt you are hated i consider you one of my freinds if you need to talk to anybody about your problems i will always listin to you hun