Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare861

Rate this Entry

Disturbing Dream...

Posted 10-14-2008 at 01:22 AM by Dare861

I woke up about an hour ago and am still greatly disturbed by this.

First the backstory. Last night my Mistress, and more recently, my loving girlfriend, went over to our mutual friend's house (we'll call her "beth") to sleep over.

Anyway, in my dream, I was awoken around 3 AM by either the phone or Yahoo messenger (I don't remember which.) My girlfriend (we'll call her 'sam', for privacy sake) was saying how an hour ago she had witnessed Beth almost drown herself in a bathtub, tho ugh Beth was unaware that Sam saw. Sam hadn't said anything to Beth, and an hour later, while Sam was downstairs and Beth was up in her room, Sam heard a single gunshot.
I immediately woke up my parents so I could get a ride to Beth's house to pick up and comfort my girlfriend, as well as to get the authorities for Beth, knowing that I'd probably end up having to see my friend dead.
The most disturbing parts are that Beth has a history of depression, and that I woke up (in real life) the same time that I woke up in my dream.
Needless to say, I'm not going to be able to calm down until I talk to one of them.
I don't usually make posts like this, but I guess I'm just looking for comfort.
It was pretty fucked up.
- DareDude
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1846 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments