Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Things I find annoying

Posted 10-30-2010 at 09:50 AM by Manbearpig

1. Guys using hairdryers. I have very long hair and don't need one. If your hair is shorter, you don't need one. If your hair is longer than mine, you don't need one.

2. People on the cellphone at subway. Get off your damn phone and order your sandwich. I'm hungry!

3. McDonalds that take 20 minutes to make a McChicken. Look, I don't even want lettuce or mayo. Just put a chicken patty in a bun and give it to me! At most this should take 5 minutes.

4. People who wear sunglasses inside. Exception can be made if playing poker.

5. Intolerant people. Go away.

6. People who ask to many questions in class. If you are struggling so much, either A. go to the professors office hours or communicate by email or B. Don't take that class.

7. Tea partiers. You are creepy and racist and like spreading hate. Also, I disagree with your political views.

8. People who don't vote and then bitch. In America, you have this freedom. If you aren't going to use it, don't complain against the people who were elected since you decided not to care.

9. Ruby Tuesday's. I used to like, but not anymore.

10. People who only talk to you when its your birthday because they want to go out to somewhere nice to eat.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1281 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You're wrong about 5 and I can't tolerate it.
  2. Old Comment
    You should add: "People who call other people out on their mistakes in public for no reason."
  3. Old Comment
    I agree with the posters above and add, "People who feel the need to say 'Awkward...' whenever there's a pause in the conversation."