Dump a cup of something each player chooses. (So if you're playing with 5 people, 4 different things get dumped on your head)

Rating:
Submitted by:
Roll Dice
Turn Manager
Content Settings

Truth or Dare Sets

user You must login or register to post comments.

Nick:  Pass:

Looking for a master/mistress, I'm new to all this, 19, love spankings, pain, humiliation, hidden public, exposure, anal. Not into scat or anything messy or too loud. I'll send pics and vids, but with no face. Kik: losjasj
Pain_boi
Pain_boi posted July 22, 2023
Looking for master to control me, dirty talk, verbal abuse, degradation, exposure, blackmail, a master to abuse me and blackmail me into submissiom i send pics or vdeos, kik leooghid
Leoghid
Leoghid posted July 18, 2020
Looking for a mistress to control me. Kik me Johnston882
Oxygen
Oxygen posted January 7, 2020
Make, long haired Anal slave looking for someone to use me. Kik or skype me at: Veneer69
Veneer
Veneer posted August 14, 2016
Hey I'm A Submissvie little slut I'm new to this life style and to tel u the truth I'm sceard...but I can tell you about it if you interested in me.I'm 18, in England, I love a bit of pain, roll playing, humiliation, torture, pee play, beam, climax, dirty talk tied up tits and climax denial I dislike bullies, abuse, blackmail, public, poo play, anal and camera (face and shy)I have a kick @ LittleSlutySub ;) can anyone tame me?
LittleSlutySub
LittleSlutySub posted February 18, 2016
hello
altramira
altramira posted October 28, 2014
Masterbating while watching tv with a remote control.
IamJESUS
IamJESUS posted September 28, 2014
Post a Comment
Please abide by the getDare posting policies.
  • Posting of links to websites is not permitted.
  • BB code and smiles are not enabled.
  • Forum rules apply to Truth or Dare comments.
  • Comments are not for site questions or support.

You are not currently logged in. Login or register to post.

decoration