View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 06:47 PM   #7
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by churroboy101 View Post
have/would you ever tried to mix piss with other drinks or food such as yoghurt?
I would try for any dare. The only time I have ever actually done this is when my Master's friend that he rented me out to had me use my piss as a mixer for a night of drinking. Vodka and Piss was my go to drink for the night.

Quote:
have/would you ever drank piss in public?
I would yes. I only have done this once. Master made me meet him off the train once while drinking a litre bottle of piss. The bottle was see through so it was clear what it was. It was night though - the more innocent of the people could have thought it was Apple Juice.

Quote:
have/would you ever drink piss our of a bowl on the floor [not necessarily the whole bowl]?
This was actually the most common way in which I drank piss. My Master would often piss into a bowl, or make me piss into my bowl and drink it. He trained my puppy self as loving piss.

Thank you for the three shots of piss!
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote