Thread: Fetish Website
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 05:43 AM   #4
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR1985 View Post
Given you’re UK based have your had a look at groups like Collared and Recon who do a lot of this? Having said that your profile doesn’t mention your sexuality. In general there are a lot of resources for the gay community; but maybe not for the straights...
I've been on Recon. I'm Bisexual - so that might answer the question there. There seems to be a lot of pure gay - but not straight or even both. My vision is for a site that appeals to anyone. Less about sexuality, and more about fetish and kink. Kinkly is the closest to this, but it's quite vanilla in the content they produce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousey123 View Post
what about FETLIFE?
Fetlife is more of a forum and discussion site as opposed to the type of website/blog that I am imagining. Fetlife is extremely good for a lot of things though! Especially meeting up with other kink minded individuals.
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote