Thread: Gender Equality
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 09:26 AM   #11
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria85 View Post
And you don't get it either. You mean CIS Female Breast in that case.
Gender vs Cisgender!

No I am talking mostly about Gender Equality! Same rights for every gender and maybe that might limit Non Cis Female's a bit. But it brings equality amongst gender!
And that Gender itself is respected and not the one assigned at birth!
You may remember that when I sent you the message that I did, I told you that I don't believe female breasts should constitute nudity. I actually told you that I straight up agreed with you on that topic - but as I and several others have attempted to explain, we do not make the law and therefore this isn't something we can change.

You're asking us to ban males from posting shirtless photos? Am I right in thinking that's the outcome you wish to achieve?

Quote:
And you don't get it either. You mean CIS Female Breast in that case.
Gender vs Cisgender!
Once again, anatomy is not the same as gender. A female breast is just that. It's a female breast. Now I understand believing your in the wrong body, and wanting to change that - but until that body has had surgery on it, it's a female breast. It might be a male inside; but it's a male inside a female body. On this site, due to no fault of my own - a female breast breaks the nudity rule.

It's the exact same as Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Bebo and many more. It's not like we're a small corner of the internet discriminating by following the law! This is the way it is. If you dislike that, then that's a challenge to put to the governments of the world, not this site sadly. We must continue to uphold the law whether we agree with it or not!
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!