View Single Post
Old 04-28-2021, 02:27 PM   #139
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Default Update

So we are now essentially a week in with three more weeks of Piggies wasting their time thinking they have what it takes to actually step to me. There hasn't been much movement on the rankings since the last post for the top Piggies, who seem to be having difficulty with Dare Six.

Thus far, both Sissydareslag and Spicycurry have sent proof of Dare Six and had their submissions rejected due to breaking terms of the Dare. With that being said, the number one spot in the competition is still available as Sissykaitlyn8 also stands on five points - not yet tried Dare Six. Luciasis and Eus have their own battle going on over who will take Second and Third place. Vivvlio and Ficklepickle fight over Fourth and Fifth position while we have an assortment of Piggies still on 1 and 2 Points.

All Piggies who still have 0 Points have now received a Private Message. Once I have seen that the Piggy has read the Private Message, they will have 24 hours to respond to the PM - not 24 hours to complete the dare; just to respond to the PM so I know they are still in - and after that time, that Piggy will be moved to the eliminated section of the game.

The eliminated Piggy section seems to grow that little bit more each day with Micropimmelchen joining them today, quitting after Dare Three. Interestingly enough, Dare One, Dare Two and Dare Three have all claimed the lives of two Piggies each, while Dare Six has already claimed one Piggy with the other three Piggies struggling with it.
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!