View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 06:52 AM   #21
SecretDiaper

Ive read through this thread and i am impressed for 2 reasons.

1. A group of people invited you for a sleepover over and made you sit in your diapers only and you didnīt run away. Impressive. I would have been running for the hills.
Question about this: Did you enjoy yourself? Was there ever an attempt to recreate that evening/sleepover by any of the participants? Would you do it again?

2. You have been wearing diapers for 2 whole weeks 24/7. That is impressive as well. I tried to do 24/7 and the most i got was a week. I was on vacation during that week. i couldnīt bring myself to wear at work at that time since i had to wear business pants then. I am now able to wear cargo pants at work and i might actually wear a diaper to work next week.
Questions for this: Do you had to change around other people? (a bathroom stall at work; a clothing stall in a shop, etc.) How did that go? How did you take care of your skin?

I would apreciate it if you would check out my AMA but its not as interesting as yours yet

Stuff + Likes and Limits
Above is a link

usually padded 24/2 (on weekends xD)
My KIK: diaperloverx3
You can always message me on kik if you need further Intel on a task or a pm dare

Check this out please
SecretDiaper is offline   Reply With Quote