Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SecretDiaper

Rate this Entry

Pm dares

Posted 01-04-2018 at 06:24 AM by SecretDiaper
Updated 02-03-2021 at 11:29 PM by SecretDiaper (Keeping them relevant)
Tags pm dares

These are my Pm Dares.
Everyone who comes here can send me one of them and if you want up to 3.

ABDL related ones

PM me "Diaper! I choose..." do this over kik and i will send you a picture of my stash where you can choose what diaper i have to put on.
PM me "Diapered Plug" and a size (S;M;L;XL) and i will put that plug in with my next change until i change again or it starts hurting.
PM me "Drink" and I'll drink a glass of water.
PM me “Double trouble” and I will add another diaper over the one I´m already wearing and keep them on at least 6 hours after the first wetting.

Punishing ones

Just as appreciated as any other

PM me "Buttplug!" and a size (S;M;L;XL) and i will putt the corresponding buttplug in for a time of your choosing (max 3 hours)
PM me "Bulge or not" and i will give myself an enema! I will do my best to fill me up as much as you want (only small, medium, large, huge and bulge(because i have only my shower water hose)). If i have to diaper up afterwards is up to you.
PM me "Buttplugged" and i will put my small buttplug in the next time i change and keep it in as long as i dont change.
PM me "Bananana" and i will shove a banana up my rear end next time i change. (cumulative)
PM me "Denied X" and i will be denied for X days (max 10) (Cumulative) (i reserve the right to refuse this one as it could get out of hand easily).
PM me "Spanks X" and i will spank both of my Buttcheeks x times (up to 150). You decide if i have to keep the diaper on or if i have to spank me next time i change.

Fun ones

PM me "Red Riding" and a time (max 30 minutes) and i will fuck my ass with my red dildo
PM me "Cocksucker" and i will practice my deepthroating skills on my dildo
PM me "Exposed Plug" and a size (S;M;L;XL) and the next time i change i will take a short break from being diapered to wear my buttplug without pants covering my genitals (max 60 minutes)
PM me "Drawing X Y Z" X will be a simple image. Y is the bodypart you want me to draw it on. Z is the color (no head and hands).
PM me "Word X Y Z" X is the word that you want me to write on myself. Y is the bodypart you want me to write it on. Z is the color (no head and hands).
PM me "Game" and a proposed game to play with you, and I tell you if and how I'd like to play it with you. We can add stakes if you want.

No fun ones

PM me "Wank X" and i will wank for X minutes without cumming (but edging if i reach the point) (30 minutes tops).
PM me "Nice picture X" and a link to a picture to set as my Forums avatar for the next X days (up to 14).

Miscellaneous

PM me "Comment" and a blog entry, (can be a story or an info text) and I will read the whole thing (erotica always welcome) and leave a comment if possible.
PM me "Add" and the PM Dares i should add and I will consider adding them to my PM dare list.
PM me "Truth" and i will answer max 15 questions you will ask me (no questions with sensitive answers (full name; address; etc...)
PM me "Vote" and a link to a poll, and I will vote on it.

No doubles in a single PM. No more than 1 PM per day.

Big thanks to Satoshi and CheshireCat for helping me get this list together.
They can send me 5 PM Dares in a single PM
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1032 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments