Thread: Gender Equality
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 07:08 AM   #4
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria85 View Post
I think you are completely missing the point.
If you are forced to uphold a specific rule, make it apply to every gender instead of discriminating against one.
And respect every gender and the role he/she/they have.
You need to understand two vital things. Firstly. There is a difference between anatomy and gender. As you stated, the Netherlands does not require you to have surgery to be considered the gender you want to be. Quite frankly, no one on this site has said that you arent a female if that's the gender that you identify with. Or if you identify as a male, no one has said that your not that gender. This is a US Hosted site and simply law considers the female breast as nudity.

Heres the second thing you need to get into your head. I'm not the President of America. Nor is Depp. Butterfly and Lola arent the Vice President and we arent a Government. We do not decide the law and we do not decide the status quo in the world. Were simply ensuring that you, as well as all users follow this simple basic law.
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
The following 3 users say Thank You to PissBoi for this post: