Thread: Gender Equality
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 07:30 PM   #29
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhean View Post
Okay, what law are we talking about here? Please get into the specifics. I.e. be prepared to cite a relevant article from the relevant code of law.

Seeing as this site is 18+ already, and nudity on 18+ sites is likely legal in the US even, I am tempted to call bullshit on this one...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimble View Post
Yes, clearly nonsense. Touting imaginary laws when you're in an argument you don't really understand is basically the same as when religious zealots pull out the old "because the bible says so" card when there's something they don't like but can't really justify.

But the grown-ups in the room have made it clear that it is site policy that doesn't allow nipples, not the law.

If having no pics hosted on their servers makes life easier then OK. But it does seem kinda weird that any amount of (sometimes pretty extreme) 18+ material can be written in text and be absolutely fine, yet a topless pic of any gender or a link to another site is somehow going to bring everything crumbling down.

Personally I would prefer for GD to assert itself as a sex-positive site for consenting adults and to find ways to be a little more permissive, even if it were just to relax the rules on linking to external sites.
18 US Code 2257 requires us as a host to have the ID on file of anyone who we are allowing nude photos of. We do not have those ID's on file, therefore it is not within the law for us to do that. Please feel free to look this up, but Depp has been extremely clear with the rules.

Furthermore, Wimble: Please be a little more respectful. Thank you!
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!