View Single Post
Old 02-07-2021, 06:57 AM   #4
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420jenni View Post
Bacon pancaaaaakes~
I don't think I've celebrated pancake day before, but I haven't had pancakes in a while so perhaps I will! I used to make them nearly every morning back when I was going to school. My favorite is blueberry and chocolate chip pancakes. Sometimes I make bluberry syrup to go along with it, and put some whipped cream on top if I'm feeling particularly hedonistic. Banana and walnut is also a good pancake!
Oh my God theres a song! Well that's going to be my Ringtone now until the 17th February! Served with Bananas is a good shout! I've had that one before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquise View Post
I had no idea pancake day was a thing.
Here on Brazil our pancakes are flat, almost like crepes, but I love the fluffy american style ones, drenched in honey (but I just can't get the recipe right! I've never been able to make them to perfection, so I just go eat them at cafés lol)
As for savory flavors, my favorite is gorgonzola. When frying them, I add the cheese on top, and when I flip them, the cheese forms a type of crust against the pan, it's delicious.
OMG how did you not manage to now? Well now you do and I expect you to spend the 16th of this month chomping down on some beautiful pancakes! Yeah I assume I know what you mean by the comparison to Crepes.
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote