View Single Post
Old 06-19-2022, 05:58 AM   #38
Simi

World Mid-June Update

Hello everyone! I thought it was about time i posted another update on the server

Competition time!

I have posted an advert for our first competition, which will be making minigames! The competition will start at the beginning of july and people for 2 weeks to make their builds, after which date we will play and test them.
People are welcome to join our server to enter this competition and play with us or just to come visit the minigames. If lots of people come and visit the games then I will ask you guys to vote on your favourites, I will also showcase some screenshot of the builds on here for those who are curious

Come and join us!
If anyone is considering joining us and think they will be at an unfair disadvantage that isn't the case, I will give you some tools to get you started and we made a brothel where you can offer your kinky services in exchange for diamonds/resources. We have a pretty good shopping district and if you ask there is probably someone willing to sell any given item that you may want for builds etc.

As always we have plenty of space and we would welcome more players, whether its your first time playing on minecraft Java or if you have been around since the beta. We are still running on 1.18 until some of the addons have been updated. The game play is fairly vanilla however all our players are not The server is a great way to just relax and play with fellow kinky gamers (And possibly hear some of us squirm while gaming and playing)

Any questions/queries feel free to ask them here or DM me

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote